Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Did you guys know that apparently the votes are removed from the voting urn after every vote until Jeff goes to collect the votes?????? I legit just found this out about .0002 seconds ago.

Apparently in Mitchell's vote out in Australia, when he went to cast his vote, he saw that Colby's vote was for him and realized his alliance turned on him. When they watched the footage back the next morning and realized he looked weird after he voted, Mark Burnett went to where the eliminees were and asked what happened, and that's when they started removing the votes.

Just now, Elliott said:

Did you guys know that apparently the votes are removed from the voting urn after every vote until Jeff goes to collect the votes?????? I legit just found this out about .0002 seconds ago.

Apparently in Mitchell's vote out in Australia, when he went to cast his vote, he saw that Colby's vote was for him and realized his alliance turned on him. When they watched the footage back the next morning and realized he looked weird after he voted, Mark Burnett went to where the eliminees were and asked what happened, and that's when they started removing the votes.

Yeah I just read that off Reddit a couple of days ago, that's so wild

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

This is good gossip, no wonder Mitchell was ready to bounce lol

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Nope! Otherwise i definitely wouldn't agree to this season lol. I haven't seen Thailand or Redemption Island.

This is my third time watching Thailand. First time was when it aired, second time was a few years back when I tried to finish the season and it never happened. So third time's the charm. :giggle:

Edited by Elliott

Just now, Deeee said:

You poor thing.

And yet I've never been able to finish it. :dead:

To be fair, the first time was when the season first aired in 2002 (or 2003?) so it's not like it's been three recent rewatches.

• Haha 1

Just now, Elliott said:

One of my friends in Ottawa visited Thailand for a month last summer and said it was amazing.

Once this quarantine lifts I am going to do so much international traveling, I can’t take this wanderlust anymore

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Once this quarantine lifts I am going to do so much international traveling, I can’t take this wanderlust anymor

Andrew and I are planning a trip to New York because I've never been and want to see the Jagged Little Pill musical. ❤️ And it's only like a half hour from the Quick Stop in Leonardo, New Jersey so I can visit that too. :haha:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Andrew and I are planning a trip to New York because I've never been and want to see the Jagged Little Pill musical. ❤️ And it's only like a half hour from the Quick Stop in Leonardo, New Jersey so I can visit that too. :haha:

Awesome, NYC is my favorite place in the US! I was going to go for July 4th for the Coney Island hot dog eating contest, then The Rona happened haha

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

How do you feel about the Pearl Islands get together? :tasiawub:

Lol depending when it happens, maybe! Even though my ass is furloughed, I'm keeping myself busy and can't always afford late nights and hangovers :dead:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This remix of the theme song is the best part of this season.

I completely unironically agree with this. For the show's first visit to Asia, the music department and art department really honored the culture in a stunning way. I love the looks and sounds of the season so much.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol depending when it happens, maybe! Even though my ass is furloughed, I'm keeping myself busy and can't always afford late nights and hangovers :dead:

Well, considering it seems the rest of us are living our best empty lives due to COVID, let us know what works for you. :dead: