Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

John the Pastor creeps me out..in like a really creepy white pastor way...is that really horrible to say

91w7x4jxpfo11.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

Also what he said during Caitlynn Jenner winning the ESPY Award:

Oh my God, are all of you people completely nuts. It isn't a "gal" and it doesn't take "courage." It is a "he" and he is sucking you mindless people into his delusional identity crisis. Y'all aren't enlightened by your celebration of this you are mindless. Just my humble opinion. Let's see how much "tolerance" you all have for me having the "courage" to state my beliefs... Lol.

• Haha 1

The beginning of Thailand is exactly solid iirc so if you're already struggling you're in trouble. Of course it goes downhill with #Grindgate, recovers a bit when Robb & Shii Ann take over the show, and then dies again at the merge giving us one of the worst post-merges in Survivor history.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

The beginning of Thailand is exactly solid iirc so if you're already struggling you're in trouble. Of course it goes downhill with #Grindgate, recovers a bit when Robb & Shii Ann take over the show, and then dies again at the merge giving us one of the worst post-merges in Survivor history.

Thanks I hate this

Just now, Alex95 said:

Episode 1 was more boring than anything else. But I agree it doesn't really start to become terrible until #grindgate...

The merge was so terrible that I've never been able to finish it.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm laughing thus far at least. Just a really unlikable cast. LOL. But nice to know things only get worse from here, so I need to prepare myself. LOL.

How do you feel about the Pearl Islands get together? :tasiawub: