Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lolz I'm a staunch early seasons defender and I can't even defend Thailand. I was gonna break out the Sambuca in my dresser and join y'all, but I'm not about to waste it on Thailand lol good luck.

Join us! Lol

@Deeee @#jeah @Alex95 Have you guys ever heard my favourite conspiracy theory that Thailand was really the second season filmed and because it was so terrible, it never aired originally and they filmed Australian Outback instead, but then they had to air Thailand eventually because they weren't able to film a real season 5 in time.

Just now, Elliott said:

@Deeee @#jeah @Alex95 Have you guys ever heard my favourite conspiracy theory that Thailand was really the second season filmed and because it was so terrible, it never aired originally and they filmed Australian Outback instead, but then they had to air Thailand eventually because they weren't able to film a real season 5 in time.

How many drinks in are you??? LOL

Just now, Elliott said:

Are there any facts supporting this theory 👀👀

• Haha 1

Just now, #jeah said:

We’ll do another one. My company just told us we’re working from home through at least Labor Day so I’m back to having no life :dead: 

Should we do Pearl Islands together?! We all know @Alex95 loves him some Sandy

Just now, #jeah said:

Are there any facts supporting this theory 👀👀

Not in the slightest. :dead: It has all the modern (by that point) twists, such as the tribe swap and whatnot. That's why it's a conspiracy theory and I love it so much, because of how f*cking ridiculous it is.

Just now, #jeah said:

Yasssss. I f*cking love The Amazon though, I hope you enjoy that one. It has a few of my favorite players ever

Just now, Elliott said:

Pearl Islands :wub:

Sandra. ❤️ Lil ❤️ Fairplay ❤️ Savage ❤️

From what I vaguely remember, I loved The Amazon. I love Pearl Islands. 🤎

You in @Alex95 ?!?!

Just now, #jeah said:

Mine is that zero calorie ICE drink mixed with Jack Honey Whiskey haha

Here I am, sitting with a vodka bottle and a shot glass. LOLOLOLOL. I might have a problem you guys.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deeee said:

Here I am, sitting with a vodka bottle and a shot glass. LOLOLOLOL. I might have a problem you guys.

I need some caffeine to keep this season from causing me to fall asleep.

Just now, #jeah said:

I hate to say this but the early season

immunity challenges are so boring because they don’t have Jeff’s obnoxious ass commentary throughout

I wish that were completely true. He has his moments still lololol