Lauren Hall Got Robbed

Lauren Hall ROCKS

Probably very unpop on this forum. I don't think she was robbed. She got a steal in the Battles and then blew it in the KOs. I don't think she would've made Top 13 anyway. Plus, I think we've seen the type of singer she is a billion times before on this show

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

Probably very unpop on this forum. I don't think she was robbed. She got a steal in the Battles and then blew it in the KOs. I don't think she would've made Top 13 anyway. Plus, I think we've seen the type of singer she is a billion times before on this show

i think your opinion is actually the common consensus around here

I mean I liked Lauren but her KO wasn’t very great. Didn’t really like Kat but her Kiss Me was probably her best song on the show. Can’t fault Blake for eliminating her, and iirc they performed at the final taping with no steals or saves left. Not to mention Lauren performed a song Kelly hates, so even less incentive for her to steal.

Edited by Someone648

Just now, Someone648 said:

I mean I liked Lauren but her KO wasn’t very good. Didn’t really like Kat but her Kiss Me was probably her best song on the show. Can’t fault Blake for eliminating her, and iirc they performed at the final taping with no steals or saves left. Not to mention Lauren performed a song Kelly hates, so even less incentive for her to steal.

Imagine wanting to pick Kat after that ear-bleeding performance, Lauren had the passion and wasn't as pitchy as it comes out to be.

Dear god Kat made me want to tear my ears off and throw the TV and computer lmao.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Imagine wanting to pick Kat after that ear-bleeding performance, Lauren had the passion and wasn't as pitchy as it comes out to be.

Dear god Kat made me want to tear my ears off and throw the TV and computer lmao.

I mean you’re somewhat describing how most of Kat’s performances made me feel in an over the top manner but I’ll definitely give Kat her KO as one performance that warranted her moving on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Well, at least Kat gave you new TV and computer. 

• Haha 3

the truth here is that none of us know where lauren is headed. a tv show is a tv show. the producers and the artists have their own agenda so it's unreasonable to assume there's no monkey business going on behind the scenes....

and come on people. stop using the "song selection" excuse. we all know the producers don't give the artists a choice in their songs. god forbid they do argue with the producers, and it's bus time for them. ☠️

• istersay changed the title to Lauren Hall Got Robbed