The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol you know your round is next..... right? :unsure: I mean I don't want Rebecca to go but no other battle round can get worse for me now lol.

lol Matt Cardle went out so Rebecca is not my prime target right now 🙂

27 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I guess that's upside of having your favorites obliterated. :dead: You don't have to care and can start playing like everyone else. :giggle:

Lmaooo true. :haha:  

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol Matt Cardle went out so Rebecca is not my prime target right now 🙂

Lol and who would that be?  Cause if it's Leona, boy we been knew this whole game. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

The fact I haven’t gone after people like Ben, Fleur, Rhydian, Olly, Lucie, Alexandra and Rebecca shows how random my noms are.

Some of my least favourites.

Edited by Zoey

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Actually Fifth Harmony was my primary target. 😘

Lol I know this too. :yawn: 

11 minutes ago, Zoey said:

giphy.gif

The fact I haven’t gone after people like Ben, Fleur, Rhydian, Olly, Lucie, Alexandra and Rebecca shows how random my noms are.

Some of my least favourites.

Ooh true..... but you still have some favorites left (not sure how much) including all of your immunities choices still in the game is what I was referring to. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I know this too. :yawn: 

Ooh true..... but you still have some favorites left (not sure how much) including all of your immunities choices still in the game is what I was referring to. :haha: 

I gave the people I thought would be in trouble early on immunity. Doesn’t mean they’d be in personal top however many. :haha:  I just wanted to make sure they weren’t easy early targets.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I wish you would.

I’ve only just realised Olly is still in this. I thought he was eliminated last round or shortly after he was brought back. :whut:

I had a name in mind to nominate last time and I agreed to change due to someone sending me a message asking me to but no one else has taken advantage of my random nominations.

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I’ve only just realised Olly is still in this. I thought he was eliminated last round or shortly after he was brought back. :whut:

I had a name in mind to nominate last time and I agreed to change due to someone sending me a message asking me to but no one else has taken advantage of my random nominations.

Olly would've been a much better name to take out than Reigan. Or Matt for that matter. :( 

Edited by ~Tom~