The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Vlado

250?cb=20161112171707

Finally. How did he make it this far. XFAUS was a mess that season but he should have been among the first eliminated imo. But no, we needed his terrible singing to stick around till the finale. As far as his run on the show goes, he was mediocre to abysmal every time he opened his mouth to sing, and I was so thankful for Adam sending him out the door during the 3 chair challenge. Of course Mel B had to ruin everything by bringing him back instead of a better one - Ivy Adara was right there. He stuck around by a combination of some acts bombing and the public being deaf ig, and got third over Amalia which is WTF in my book. So yeah, bye!

Save. The other one

JOSH BROOKES

2e4bd30d587492a959221f2afa579144

Josh Brookes is a contestant from the fourth season of The X Factor Australia, who was "ejected" from the competition shortly after the first week's results. I can't remember all of the details, but it had something to do with inappropriate actions on social media. Adil Memom was also a part of it, but he'd already been eliminated. Carmelo Munzone was brought in to replace him, so at least there's that. (But lol now I'm imagining a timeline where Adil wasn't eliminated first, gets DQ'd with Josh, and Samantha returns alongside Carmelo, and then she goes on to still win.) Anyway, I recognized his name solely from being a part of Queenmantha's season but he contributed nothing memorable performance wise so I'm cutting him here.

SAVE: Natalie Ong

Edited by Elliott

Ugh Josh was one of my biggest disappointments with..... whatever he did that got him DQ'd that season. And oh Adil was apart of it too? I didn't remember hearing that. I just remember loving his one performance on the live shows and wanting to see more performances from his - thinking he could have been one of my favorites. But oh well. :haha: 

Big T

300?cb=20180928144051

I have no idea who these people are but I noticed that @Steven_ was almost going to cut Big To so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to cut Big T now. Big T or Tangaroa Te Tai as his birth certificate would say is a New Zealand-Australian singer. He competed on The X Factor Australia Season 7. He was apart of the Boys category. His mentor? Chris Isaak who is responsible for the great song "Wicked Games". He was eliminated right before the semi-final losing a sing-off to Louise Adams. He finished in 4th place. I hope this is 100 words.

Edited by 1234567890

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm sure Zoey is asleep right now though. :haha:  😛 

*waits for her to prove me wrong and post her write-up*

Sister been posting everywhere today, especially in the drag race rankdown where she stated  her controversial opinions :giggle:

50 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm sure Zoey is asleep right now though. :haha:  😛 

*waits for her to prove me wrong and post her write-up*

It's 5 in the morning where she is, so I would assume so too. :dead:

42 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Sister been posting everywhere today, especially in the drag race rankdown where she stated  her controversial opinions :giggle:

Oooh lmao curious what happened there even though I would be absolutely clueless with what's going on. :lmao: 

Just now, Elliott said:

It's 5 in the morning where she is, so I would assume so too. :dead:

Yes. :haha: