RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

Am I the only one who didn't think Roxxxy was that bad in AS2? 😬 Sure, she was never the best (I do think she should have won the makeover challenge) but it's not like she sucked (her snatch game was pretty bad but I didn't like Katya's performance either so I guess I may actually be the only one to think that lol). I do wish she'd been eliminated earlier cause I hated seeing her so defeated.

AS2 and S9 are probably two of my favorite seasons so I'm looking forward to reading your comments, Wally. I got into Drag Race in October and I'm pretty sure IDF was dead at the time? If not, I should have thought of making a thread like this too cause I needed to talk to someone about it lol.

20 hours ago, Densu said:

Am I the only one who didn't think Roxxxy was that bad in AS2? 😬 Sure, she was never the best (I do think she should have won the makeover challenge) but it's not like she sucked (her snatch game was pretty bad but I didn't like Katya's performance either so I guess I may actually be the only one to think that lol). I do wish she'd been eliminated earlier cause I hated seeing her so defeated.

AS2 and S9 are probably two of my favorite seasons so I'm looking forward to reading your comments, Wally. I got into Drag Race in October and I'm pretty sure IDF was dead at the time? If not, I should have thought of making a thread like this too cause I needed to talk to someone about it lol.

I will post my thoughts on Roxxxy soon. But I lie reading your thoughts here.

Oooh yayy thank you Peter! :hug: Yeah IDF was gonna make sure I watch Drag Race and I couldn't escape it. :dead: But it has been suepr fun to watch. I hav to wor on my AS2 comments and hope to post them soon. Ooh awwww yeah it would have been great if you did as i would have loved reading your thoughts on this series to. :hug: And lol there's tons of IDFers are fans of the show so you would have been in good company here. :haha: 

10 hours ago, JC said:

TEAM ROLASKATOX :giggle:

:dead: 

On 7/19/2020 at 4:08 AM, Densu said:

I think she should’ve left at the commercial challenge, but it’s not her fault her friends kept saving her. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I think she should’ve left at the commercial challenge, but it’s not her fault her friends kept saving her. :haha: 

Yeah and you could tell she felt like sh*t because of it and was practically begging to be eliminated. :dead: 

Important question - does the new IDF let you curse? :ph34rwave:

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

I'm finally on S5 and I just saw Snatch Game and it was terrible. I think every season gets worse and worse.

S5's snatch game > S4's snatch game.

But don't worry. S6 and S7 had amazing snatch games, imo.

2 minutes ago, Densu said:

I lived for how messy S4's was. :dead: Poor Chad.

Chad, Willam and REDACTED giving it all as if they weren't automatically going to be the top three just from how badly everyone else. :wub::dead:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Chad, Willam and REDACTED giving it all as if they weren't automatically going to be the top three just from how badly everyone else. :wub::dead:

Almost as iconic as Roxxxy's verse. :giggle:

1 hour ago, Densu said:

Yeah and you could tell she felt like sh*t because of it and was practically begging to be eliminated. :dead: 

Important question - does the new IDF let you curse? :ph34rwave:

41 minutes ago, Densu said:

Shame lol

You shouldn't be swearing. 😘 

16 minutes ago, Densu said:

I lived for how messy S4's was. :dead: Poor Chad.

Yikes that one was terrible. :lmao:  

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Who is Redacted?

42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace Where are your AS2 comments? 😘

It will come tonight. But as always everyone can predict my thoughts even though I spoiled some of them. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Sharon. Some awful things have surfaced about her recently.

ooh yikes.

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You shouldn't be swearing. 😘 

Ugh I know but swearing in your second language just feels different but yeah will try and keep it to a minimum. :haha:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sharon. Some awful things have surfaced about her recently.

I am shocked this hasn't been made into a bigger deal. I was horrified reading what had happened.

9 minutes ago, Densu said:

I am shocked this hasn't been made into a bigger deal. I was horrified reading what had happened.

Sharon's been problematic for years but it's never become a big deal because she's a well-liked white queen.

Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sharon's been problematic for years but it's never become a big deal because she's a well-liked white queen.

Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

Makes sense. :closedeyes: Still hoping this won't just get swept under the rug but it kind of already has.