Thunderstorm Artis Fan Thread

TeamAudra

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Interesting to see this thread. I wasn't active back then but lots of people joined his thread but not a lot of pages, did he decrease in popularity or was IDF not that active this season?

Anyways, still one of my favourites of S18.

23 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Interesting to see this thread. I wasn't active back then but lots of people joined his thread but not a lot of pages, did he decrease in popularity or was IDF not that active this season?

Some artists have lots of fans but not many passionate ones. On the other hand, Todd Tilghman had by far the longest fan thread this season iirc but he wasn’t the most popular on IDF.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think once the season is over people will only post when they see new stuff released, I was just searching for what he's up to

• Like 1

Thunderstorm Artis 
6hr
So much fun Golfing with my man @willyj1234 such a amazing individual stoked to have made a new friend in him.
Also Looking forward to playing more golf in Nashville if anyone has any suggestions on good golf courses to check out let me know

May be an image of 2 people, people golfing and golf course

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

He was the most liked contestant throughout the season.

Desz, Kim, Payge, etc... all didn't have much pages as well, but we all know how popular they were. OTOH, people like Todd, who wasn't that popular (even tho he was always in the top 4 or 5 in the polls), had 40+ pages.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 2:04 AM, Hsamid said:

After the controversy surrounding his supposed flub in the KO, interest dropped off considerably. I don’t even remember all of the details around that. He had one of my favorite blind auditions ever, but he was honestly underrated here. Perhaps if we would have had a real season with actual live performances, he would have had more of an opportunity to separate himself from the competition. 

• Like 5