The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

proof that not everything that is popular is good. All Bieber is proof of that too but that's another story I guess. 

That’s not even the case. The BTS Army is known for mass buying and fraudulent sales. 🙂  

Daniel Seavey's boyband: almost 9 million monthly Spotify listeners

Nick and Clark combined: about 100,000 monthly spotify listeners (along with an American Idol review YouTube channel)

We know the true winner of AI14!

Edited by Alex95
  • Haha 2

Hi, everyone. 👋

If you haven't noticed I've been MIA since yesterday afternoon. My friend overdosed in my house yesterday in the afternoon. I found his body and was the one who called 911. I'm a bit shaken up about the situation since I've never been through that before. The EMT's said if I had found him 15 - 30 minutes later he would have died. :( I've been at the hospital with him since yesterday afternoon, but I am now back home.

He is going to recover, fortunately. It just made me appreciate life, family and friends more. ❤️ I love you all no matter if we argue back and forth. :haha: 😢 

• Sad 10

On 6/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, 1234567890 said:

Hi, everyone. 👋

If you haven't noticed I've been MIA since yesterday afternoon. My friend overdosed in my house yesterday in the afternoon. I found his body and was the one who called 911. I'm a bit shaken up about the situation since I've never been through that before. The EMT's said if I had found him 15 - 30 minutes later he would have died. :( I've been at the hospital with him since yesterday afternoon, but I am now back home.

He is going to recover, fortunately. It just made me appreciate life, family and friends more. ❤️ I love you all no matter if we argue back and forth. :haha: 😢 

Omg Victoria, that must have been horrible! I'm so glad you found him in time. ❤️ 

• Like 1