Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not that it really matters much in the grand scheme of things, but apparently Sandra’s tribe went to tribal council first.

I heard this too.  They switched the tribals around because Sandra's was more exciting.

Denise's move was really fun to watch but thinking about it a bit more it was kind of stupid, imo, to be on the bottom and betray the one person on the top who you've built a relationship with. She should have taken Tony or Kim out but I'm glad she didn't haha

I don’t think it was that stupid of a move. Sandra didn’t care about working with her, but was just wanting to get Tony or Jeremy out without getting her hands dirty. She played an Idol for Jeremy in case  Sandra did vote for him, as a revote between them would just cause Jeremy to go home. Alternatively, there was also the possibility Sandra could’ve had a second Idol and played it on herself, which would lead to a vote reset like in Cambodia. With an Idol on Jeremy, he’s immune in the revote too.

tl;dr: It wasn’t that stupid of a move because Sandra wasn’t really working with Denise.

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

I don’t think it was that stupid of a move. Sandra didn’t care about working with her, but was just wanting to get Tony or Jeremy out without getting her hands dirty. She played an Idol for Jeremy in case  Sandra did vote for him, as a revote between them would just cause Jeremy to go home. Alternatively, there was also the possibility Sandra could’ve had a second Idol and played it on herself, which would lead to a vote reset like in Cambodia. With an Idol on Jeremy, he’s immune in the revote too.

tl;dr: It wasn’t that stupid of a move because Sandra wasn’t really working with Denise.

Time will tell, but I still think it would have been wiser to get out someone who had never approached her in the first place. I get that Sandra was her biggest target from the beginning but Denise was limiting her options by getting her out imo. Still a really fun move

On 3/23/2020 at 1:01 AM, Elliott said:

Denise wasted 2 idols & a fire token to take out the ONLY person on her tribe willing to work with her lol. Sandra is the biggest meat shield for ANYONE at this point because no one is going to let Sandra make the endgame, while Tony has plenty of potential to make endgame. Denise was just desperate to take out 'the queen' even stated by her during her pregame stuff. She wanted that tick on her resume, but now even dumber - no one is going to let her make f3 after padding her resume that big for no reason.

FURTHERMORE - if she goes to tribal tonight ... Jeremy is 100% using his "get out of tribal" card and Kim-Tony easily 1-2 her ass since she no longer has an idol lol the move was flashy but DUMB for her lol. She votes out Tony and she has an idol for her next tribal and a potential ally in Sandra but at the very least a HUGE meat shield.

Just catching up on the show now.

UGH Parvati and Sandra shouldn’t be on EoE. 😢 :broken: 

OMGGG Sandra not going to stay on EoE. GIIIRRRLLLL, don’t quit. :broken: OMGGG nooooo she really is quitting. Ugh this is disappointing for her to end her Survivor legacy. :(  So this makes Sandra the ~first eliminated~, ugh. But yess she will always be the Queen. ❤️ 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Just catching up on the show now.

UGH Parvati and Sandra shouldn’t be on EoE. 😢 :broken: 

OMGGG Sandra not going to stay on EoE. GIIIRRRLLLL, don’t quit. :broken: OMGGG nooooo she really is quitting. Ugh this is disappointing for her to end her Survivor legacy. :(  So this makes Sandra the ~first eliminated~, ugh. But yess she will always be the Queen. ❤️ 

No she's not. They said elimination order stays the same no matter if you leave EOE or not. You only move up if you make it back in the game. So Reem is still 18th place in EOE.

And she's never gonna win a challenge to return lol, why stick it out to not win when you were just on IOI for 35 day?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Not really. Players from EoE that their placement/pay-outs/etc. were based off when they were voted out (unless they returned like Rick and Chris) regardless if they quit Edge or not. So Reem was still considered 18th even though Keith and Wendy left the edge.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

No she's not. They said elimination order stays the same no matter if you leave EOE or not. You only move up if you make it back in the game. So Reem is still 18th place in EOE.

And she's never gonna win a challenge to return lol, why stick it out to not win when you were just on IOI for 35 day?

Ooooh okay I forgot about that. OK that's good to know. :yes: 

Lol this is actually true. :lmao: I just wish she believed in herself more and fought a bit and tried one token challenge thing. But i was  in my feelings and sad watching her leave. :broken: