• Jake Hoot
    • Kat Hammock
    • Katie Kadan
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Ricky Duran
    • Rose Short
    • Will Breman

Here we go...

1. Rose Short [A] - She's such a phenomenal singer. She knows how to hold back and not oversing, she has tremendous phrasing choices, and she can sell any type of song. She'll likely have the same fate as Kyla Jade, but as long as she makes finals, I'm happy.

2. Jake Hoot [A] - This was the Jake I expected to hear in the lives after his knockout. I know Desperado isn't a country song, but Jake's version is the type of country music I like listening to. This might be the performance that seals his victory though... :wacko:

3. Ricky Duran [b+] - I finally figured out why Ricky hasn't been clicking with me as much as I'd like him to. He's just not the singer for these types of shows. He'll be much better in the studio and I believe he has the artistry to make great songs. Not the biggest of him on the show, but excited to hear his originals. :D

4. Hello Sunday - I feel crazy for putting them in front of Katie, but damn this was a blast to watch. There was a harmony in there that was pretty on-point as well. Chelsea really shined on this one, and Myla was... better than usual.

5. Katie Kadan - Not gonna lie, this was her weakest performance to date. But I think that has most to do with the song. Didn't really allow her to show off how great she was.

6. Marybeth Byrd [b-] - I expected much worse, but this was pretty decent, she doesn't really have the personality to sell the song though.

7. Will Breman [C] - I've been a fan since the beginning, but BlueCrew, let's be real. It's his time to go. :wave:

8. Kat Hammock [C-] - She was more on pitch than usual, but this was soooo boring. Felt like it went on forever. :sleep:

Didn't listen to the duets.

A fan wouldn’t say “it’s his time to go”

This is true. I wouldn't have said this about Marybeth even though I fully expect her to go home tonight. I wish that wasn't the case but I am a realist.

Yeah... maybe my choice of wording was a bit harsh, but what I really meant is that while I'm a fan, there are much more deserving finale candidates than Will. I'm a fan Rose, Katie, and Ricky, and I can agree that Jake Hoot is a more technically-skilled singer than Will is.

I've been rooting for him since his audition, but at this point, I've accepted he's already come this far, so I should be happy about that. It's a miracle he's gotten this far when John's starting team was so strong! I'm proud of him and how far he's gotten, but I believe his time has come and there are vocalists that simply deserve to make finals more than him. I don't really have time to get into an argument, so I'll just leave it at that. :)

Yeah... maybe my choice of wording was a bit harsh, but what I really meant is that while I'm a fan, there are much more deserving finale candidates than Will. I'm a fan Rose, Katie, and Ricky, and I can agree that Jake Hoot is a more technically-skilled singer than Will is.

I've been rooting for him since his audition, but at this point, I've accepted he's already come this far, so I should be happy about that. It's a miracle he's gotten this far when John's starting team was so strong! I'm proud of him and how far he's gotten, but I believe his time has come and there are vocalists that simply deserve to make finals more than him. I don't really have time to get into an argument, so I'll just leave it at that. :)

For the record I wasn't trying to get in an argument I'm not even a Will fan so I don't care if he goes personally.

That make sense. If your fans of the majority of the contestants then it make sense you’d prefer some over the others. I misread what you said. My apologies.