2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

I think we can give more credit to people that we can multitask. A lot of people were hurt by Lea Michele and they shouldn't be silenced because there are more serious things going on in the world. Our energy should continue to be focused on getting justice for the innocent black people getting killed in the streets by cops just for the color of their skin. However, so many celebrities with a problematic history are pretending to be for the cause just because it looks good, and it hurts their victims when they know who they truly are and the things they have said and done.

Also, even in trying times, everyone could use a little celebrity gossip lol.

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

No one ever said the people who were hurt by Lea needed to be silenced. No one. By all means they should be the ones speaking out.

When Samantha Ware called Lea out people were under her tweet saying she was just trying to get attention and there are more important things etc. even though Samantha is a black woman and, based on her Twitter feed, she has been very vocal about the injustices.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

When Samantha Ware called Lea out people were under her tweet saying she was just trying to get attention and there are more important things etc. even though Samantha is a black woman and, based on her Twitter feed, she has been very vocal about the injustices.

I thought you meant on IDF. Twitter is a whole another animal and that type of behavior should be expected on that platform.

Lol I just fell down a rabbit hole watching Amber’s old DWTS routines. I know people weren’t as big on her and Derek on the show here and that Corbin is the main IDF fave, but Amber/Corbin is IMO one of the strongest top 2s we’ve ever had. Both were consistently so impressive all season.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Also, even in trying times, everyone could use a little celebrity gossip lol.

That’s why the Heather statement is lowkey my favorite thing to come out of this all because there really wasn’t any need for it :dead: It was pretty much just “was she a racist? Idk. But she was awful to work with 🙂” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Lol I just fell down a rabbit hole watching Amber’s old DWTS routines. I know people weren’t as big on her and Derek on the show here and that Corbin is the main IDF fave, but Amber/Corbin is IMO one of the strongest top 2s we’ve ever had. Both were consistently so impressive all season.

S17 was all about this icon for me:

elizabeth-berkley-nice-tits.gif&f=1&nofb

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Even with my Amber resistance, I've always believed that. The two of them dominated from start to end and even as an Elizabeth stan, I really can't imagine a better final two.

• Like 2

Just now, *Lily said:

That’s why the Heather statement is lowkey my favorite thing to come out of this all because there really wasn’t any need for it :dead: It was pretty much just “was she a racist? Idk. But she was awful to work with 🙂” 

"She might not be racist because she was a bitch to everyone" is my new favourite defence of someone. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

That intro package where Christina and Mark just dragged Julianne should have instantly gained them a spot in the finals honestly

Wasn't that right before she got eliminated though? :broken:. I always figured that had something to do with it as iconic as it was :broken:.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Wasn't that right before she got eliminated though? :broken:. I always figured that had something to do with it as iconic as it was :broken:.

Yeah I think it was the same night :broken: And that drama had been going on for the week leading up to it so I think it was damaging to them :/ 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

That intro package where Christina and Mark just dragged Julianne should have instantly gained them a spot in the finals honestly

#mood

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't know what Hannah did but since she's from the Bachelor franchise it's probably not good lol.

She sang along to the N-word in a song, issued a non-apology, then went silent for two weeks when it blew up, her stans started attacking Rachel (a black bachelorette) when she called Hannah out for it, and then Hannah finally gave an Instagram Live where she seemed genuine but her stans are still pulling they YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COUNT SINCE YOU WERE LIP SYNCING IT.

I think that's the gist of it.

Just now, *Lily said:

Yeah I think it was the same night :broken: And that drama had been going on for the week leading up to it so I think it was damaging to them :/ 

To be fair, if it was the night she was eliminated, it was based off the prior week's votes. Though that season had the current night's scores in place as a way to amend the results and the judges couldn't have even awarded her a perfect 30 to try and circumvent her being last in votes, smh.

Just now, Elliott said:

To be fair, if it was the night she was eliminated, it was based off the prior week's votes. Though that season had the current night's scores in place as a way to amend the results and the judges couldn't have even awarded her a perfect 30 to try and circumvent her being last in votes, smh.

I thought they were eliminated the week AFTER they complained about Julianne in the intro package, so it was that package that affected the votes. Though I could very easily be mistaken!

Also with Ciara getting a random career revival with Gay Twitter™ lately that I'm giving Jaida credit for, I will start my #CiaraForDWTS29 campaign. (!)

Her doing a freestyle to this is what the world truly deserves right now.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 2