idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

The franchise finally apologizing for slut shaming her and punishing her for spoiling her season

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

KAITLYN BRISTOWE GETTING JUSTICE. SHE IS GOING TO FINALLY BE ON DWTS

I WAS LITERALLY JUST COMING IN HERE TO SAY THAT!

I am so happy for her - easily one of my all-time favourite bachelorette ❤️ 

On 6/12/2020 at 10:29 AM, totes4totes said:

Still sad for Mike Johnson. (If I were Mike Johnson I'd be pissed right now).

But they totally cast MattJames919 for Clare specifically for him to be the Bachelor and hopefully this means that Clare's men are there for her and we get a more "genuine" season. 

UGH Yes, I will forever be bitter that Mike wasn't The Bachelor, instead Peter and his messy season was. He could have just been with Kelly who he met at a wedding reception/hotel or whatever. 

On 6/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, *Lily said:

Oh 100%. I just hope they have a diverse pick of contestants too. And continue to make positive change!

Agree with you on this :yes: 

On 6/12/2020 at 10:50 AM, Elliott said:

His options are still gonna be 20 blonde white women. :dead: 

LOL and 6 of them will be named Lauren. :haha: 

I’m SO happy for Kaitlyn that her dream of being on DWTS is finally coming true. :wub: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL and 6 of them will be named Lauren. :haha: 

I'm sure one of them will be Lyrin.

Edited by Elliott

On 6/12/2020 at 10:31 AM, totes4totes said:

They definitely planned to pick him after Clare's season because they definitely cast him for Clare specifically so that he could be their first black bachelor. Everybody saw this 1000000 miles away. It's just the move of announcing him before Clare's season even started filming was the strange move but I'm guessing that's because Clare won't start filming until July so they wouldn't have a lot of time to announce and cast for him when Bachelor filming typically starts in September. 

Also, I agree that the pressure from Rachel Lindsay and the Black Lives Matter movement definitely impacted the timing of the announcement as well.

Yeah the timing is definitely forced and suspect but I am glad this is finally happening. Looking forward to Matt's season.

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Not to make everyone watch a Sharna video, but #slay at her dad calling Bonner his least favorite partner of hers (11:46) :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Also apparently Sharna and Sasha dated when they were younger????

Omgg. :dead: 

3 hours ago, Stephhyy said:

You didn't know that Sharna and Sasha dated???

I didn't know either. 😮 

3 hours ago, aliasocfan said:

Bonnie had the decency not to win. #lowstandards

Bonnie. :wub: 

53 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

KAITLYN BRISTOWE GETTING JUSTICE. SHE IS GOING TO FINALLY BE ON DWTS

11 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m SO happy for Kaitlyn that her dream of being on DWTS is finally coming true. :wub: 

I was totally shocked by that moment. :dead: I thought she was going to get engaged. :haha: But congrats to Kaitlyn getting this DWTS offer!

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm sure one of them will be Lyrin.

LOL Totally. :dead: 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, Elliott said:

His options are still gonna be 20 blonde white women. :dead: 

i have a strong feeling. that blonde white women (or brunette white women) are probably matt's type. 😬

i'd love to be proven wrong though.

I just thought about how Kristi Yamaguchi won two rankdowns in a row.......truly a moment of herstory.

• Like 2

hi I’m drunk (don’t @ me, we’re celebrating Andrew’s birthday) and just looking at the first page of this to remind myself of how our top 20 did THAT minus Elizabeth Berkeley Lauren’s robbery

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 10:30 PM, Alex95 said:

I just thought about how Kristi Yamaguchi won two rankdowns in a row.......truly a moment of herstory.

Don't forget Kristi is also the surprise winner of the SYTYCD rankdown

B*bby was tweeting at people to stop being idiots and wear masks, so I guess I can rank him above Donny Osmond now. 😐

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

B*bby was tweeting at people to stop being idiots and wear masks, so I guess I can rank him above Donny Osmond now. 😐

#LowStandards

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just posted this in the main forum but will post it here too because a lot of our DWTS conversations come about here...

?!?!?!

I don’t see how they could do this show without Tom, honestly...a host who actually holds the show together!

Edited by *Lily

Already expecting the announcement that Alfonso will replace him..(also wondering if they’ll keep Erin?).

Seems super strange that from his wording, they let him go, as I’m sure he is one of the most well-received parts of the show. (Also idk if this is reaching but I wonder if his statement about Sean last season may have caused any further disputes?)

So they get rid of Tom but not the judges????

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Yes, let's get rid of the glue that holds the show together instead of the three judges who become more useless in their critiques and scores with every passing season. :wacko: 

Alfonso wouldn't be a terrible replacement for Tom which I could totally see happening. Certainly better than some *other* options I could see the show going with.

Knowing ABC, it’ll be B*bby. 🤮

If getting rid of Tom is just the start, I’m wondering if there’ll be any more cuts. They might end up doing an overhaul...which would be a mess and probably kill the show considering it’s probably on its last legs anyway.

Posted (edited)

Everyone liked Tom, I can't think of much people who like any of the judges, none of those 3 are popular, especially not CAI and Len.

Do the producers read the fans opinions?

Edited by DWTSFan2001