2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Side note: The fact that this is in the DWTS thread is sending me because I have to keep going back and think if Lea ever did DWTS. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me commenting on Heather Morris using the ALM and BLM hashtags together led to the Lea discussion being here even though the Lea discussion started in the TV rankdown. :dead:

Lmaoo yes I noticed all of this here too. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Agreed!

I expected to her to have done it by now. She might need it moreso than ever :dead: Although I guess she’s pregnant so maybe next year :haha:

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

But LOL watch Lea go on DWTS in a year or two as part of her "redemption PR tour"

Same, I'm surprised she hasn't done the show yet but def wouldn't be surprised if she does so in the near future.

Lol I won’t lie I thought it was gonna be a statement regarding people finding her own ALM posts/that dance but then it just turned out to be about Lea.

I’m enjoying the drama though so I’m not complaining about everyone coming out of the woodwork to hint about her being bad to work with :haha:

Edited by *Lily

Heather. :dead: 

Also, Lea is being dragged in the comments of her Instagram apology statement.

(Although I'm sure that her stans are on there too accepting it/defending her). :haha: 

Edited by *Amanda

I didn’t read Naya’s autobiography but from what I remember, there was a lot of speculation and interviews that she was going to dive pretty deep into the Glee drama. And then I don’t think it was really as scandalous as people had hoped? I remember the big story was her and Lea not getting along, but from what I remember she didn’t go into huge detail :haha: Thinking about this now, I think it may have only been released like a year or so after Glee ended. Now a few more years have passed I'm hoping for a tell-all with more info.

Also she did an interview a year or so ago where she randomly backtracked and said she didn’t have beef with Lea...which is definitely untrue compared to her past comments :haha: I hope she comes out with something else about all this 🍵

Edited by *Lily

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Naya's was not the tell-all we needed. :dead: It was a all fluff.

She did so many interviews about it that I was excited to read it, and then once it was out pretty much nothing juicy came out. I was disappointed :dead: