2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, *Lily said:

I don’t know why I know this honestly but I feel like the early seasons didn’t really have individual pics..I’ll look though!

Lol yeah they didn't. That didn't start till S4 from what I can see and it's always annoyed me lol.

Stacy doesn’t seem to have one unfortunately. (She deserves one though so I look forward to her All-Stars 2 pic :wub:)

I just tried looking on Getty Images as I remember going there for old pics when I did a ranking thread on old IDF :haha:

Congrats to our latest batch of winners from the last two rounds:

Dxtthwe.jpg

Monique, Laila, Elizabeth, Meryl, Laurie, and Normani all join the winner's circle! This is Elizabeth's first time as a season winner and everyone else's second!

Pro Winners:

Mark - 4

Maksim - 4

Val - 4

Witney - 3

Tony - 2

Alec - 1

Lacey - 1

Dmitry - 1

Derek - 1

Karina - 1

Peta - 1

Alan - 1

Keo - 1

Louis - 1

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow now I’m just analysing cast pics because that’s what my Friday night has come to and I still can’t believe they gave the new cast Apprentice-style photos.

I might be bias but Mya's cast photo is the best in the top 20. The drama and the theatrics of her pose and the hand over the head. No wonder she wanted to marry herself :wub: 

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I might be bias but Mya's cast photo is the best in the top 20. The drama and the theatrics of her pose and the hand over the head. No wonder she wanted to marry herself :wub: 

What else would we expect from the queen of marrying herself?

43 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Mya to the other Season 9 contestants after shooting her cast photo

tenor.gif

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was going to vote Mya last because of this comment and then I took a second look at the cast photo and agreed. :wub::dead:

I just found out that Alesha was a judge on the AGT Champions thing this year (which out of support of Gabrielle Union I would not support anyway :kissbye:) but wow I’m happy she got a UK gig even if probably nobody is watching it :wub:

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

LOL Yesss I always loved her cast photo. :wub: :lmao:  

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Please look forward to my Cast Photos Rankdown. Spoiler alert Christie Brinkley makes top 20.

:dead:

Christie was sooo legendary with the DWTS Promo shots. :haha: 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Whew, I'm exhausted just from watching that.

YESS This Alesha Cha-Cha dance is ICONIC and one of my favorites ever! :wub: 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Mya to the other Season 9 contestants after shooting her cast photo

tenor.gif

:dead: