2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well it's still early in the day, I don't want them to be rushed! We'll see where we're at when the day ends

and I might go to bed early tonight because I'm already exhausted so I may just wait till the morning to start anyway

regina hall thank you GIF

GO TO BED EARLY.

1 minute ago, Stephhyy said:

@Alex95 I sent in my rankings and writeups

I don't have them, if you're pming me on an old thread I had to clear out my inbox recently so I might not have that thread anymore. Please do it in a new thread and I'll see if I get it thanks!

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I don't have them, if you're pming me on an old thread I had to clear out my inbox recently so I might not have that thread anymore. Please do it in a new thread and I'll see if I get it thanks!

Re-sent in a new thread

• Like 1

Sorry! As I said, I still have to work during the pandemic so I haven't had much time for this. 

I have 10 of my write-ups done and will send them over shortly. The other 10 will hopefully be in before the deadline.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Sorry! As I said, I still have to work during the pandemic so I haven't had much time for this. 

I have 10 of my write-ups done and will send them over shortly. The other 10 will hopefully be in before the deadline.

Do what you can!

Alright lol I figured out and the public survey is closed. #20 is coming whenever I wake up tomorrow morning! We will do about 2 a day every day till this ends. If I miss a deadline or don't do two a day don't bitch about it because it'll only make me petty and make me wait later 😘 

I made the changes Victoria asked for in her final ranking. If anyone else made any changes between the time they submitted their public rankings and the time they submitted their final rankings let me know. I made all the math from the initial rankings you sent me. If anything's different from the rankings to the writeups besides the changes Victoria made, I did not account for them and you need to let me know asap.