2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Did you agree to Kel being cut? :dead:

I said I’d rather not see him cut, but I wouldn’t argue against it if it was easier. Other wildcards didn’t post in the group chat (unless there’s another one without me), so that’s why I didn’t know the decision was already finalized.

35 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m not surprised Kel was cut. He (and Elizabeth) were one of the two I was thinking you would cut, but I figured @*Wallace would object to a Kel elimination. 😐

#neverforget Len’s judging of his freestyle though. 🙄 (But reprising his Jazz in that finale was low key a bad decision.)

I tried my hardest to fight for Kel as I didn't want him to be eliminated...... but couldn't get my way. 

9 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I said I’d rather not see him cut, but I wouldn’t argue against it if it was easier. Other wildcards didn’t post in the group chat (unless there’s another one without me), so that’s why I didn’t know the decision was already finalized.

Yeahh I was on this same wavelength...... when it came to today. And I was keeping Steven updated.

And like Elliott predicted - it was down between Kel and Elizabeth. Some of us wanted Elizabeth and some wanted Kel..... so yeah the Elizabeth group won it.

And yeah it wouldn't allow us to add you in the new group chat - and Diana left the old one. Soooo there's no way we can have all 5 people in there together. :lmao: 

My backup plan was going to be to do the fire token twist during the buyback of the CBS Rankdown where the wildcards put chips on who they wanted eliminated and how many times they go in the randomizer and then random.org would determine it.

45 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Funny how none of the S28 contestants made it to the end this time as opposed to last year when I think we had all of Tinashe, Milo and Evanna in top 20.

Not counting the internationals (since I believe Ashley, Alexandra and Courtney all came afterward), the most recent season represented in our Top 20 is S24, with Normani.

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

My backup plan was going to be to do the fire token twist during the buyback of the CBS Rankdown where the wildcards put chips on who they wanted eliminated and how many times they go in the randomizer and then random.org would determine it.

Oooh interesting. 😮 

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I just broke out in hives. 

:lmao:  

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Yeah, I was left out of this.

Gah I was trying to keep you updated on everything. 

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Before I start making charts and sh*t...so this is the decision you all 5 reached, even if it was reluctantly, right?

Yeah. Things will just keep running in circles. :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not counting the internationals (since I believe Ashley, Alexandra and Courtney all came afterward), the most recent season represented in our Top 20 is S24, with Normani.

That would be correct.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@Alex95 I looked up interviews with Courtney for confirmation and she prefers to be referred to as “she” when in drag.

So we have a 19/1 gender ratio.

There's Alfonso and Danny, silly. :haha:  

Just now, Alex95 said:

This Alfonso/Danny erasure.

:haha: