2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Umm....4:40.........someone collect this old man.

Tell it, Alex. (!)

Ugh they were crazy nitpicky with Alesha and never gave her a perfect score. :/ 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

But wow, what a moment

Lovee this! :wub: 

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I was going to vote Mya last because of this comment and then I took a second look at the cast photo and agreed. :wub::dead:

WHATT? 😢 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I just found out that Alesha was a judge on the AGT Champions thing this year (which out of support of Gabrielle Union I would not support anyway :kissbye:) but wow I’m happy she got a UK gig even if probably nobody is watching it :wub:

Yeahh I'm kinda not watching AGT anymore out of support for Gabrielle too, but I was really happy Alesha got the AGT gig in the US and finally getting some US recognition. :wub: 

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Derek didn't get any partner in the Top 20. :omg:

With how anti-Derek the forum is, I could have told you that. :( And it didn't help that his most loved/popular partners here Nicole and Shawn were eliminated

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It's great that Ashley and Courtney's journeys have all of their dances in one video (although Ashley's finale night dances aren't on there)..... that makes things so much easier for viewing. :haha: 

I added Ashley's Showdance to the post since you pointed that out. The other two are reprises, so their original versions are already in the video.

4 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Amazing how having someone's big fans not be a ranker actually makes it more likely they reach the top 20. 

LOL this is veryyy true. 😢 :dead: 

This is so true with myself - with Mya, Mel, Alfonso making it. And with Diana with Stacy & Melissa making it. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

There’s not many Strictly videos out there with the pre-show packages. It’s hard for me to connect with any of them or give them good rankings without seeing their personalities.

Ughh yeah I wish there were more Strictly videos with the intro packages/judges comments on them. :( I have full episodes of the later seasons but don't have the software to split them up and upload them. >.<

Just now, *Amanda said:

I added Ashley's Showdance to the post since you pointed that out. The other two are reprises, so their original versions are already in the video.

Ah yay, thanks for the adjustment. 

Although watching Ashley's incredible journey reminds me how Craig denied numerous dances of hers a perfect score for completely ridiculous and nonsensical reasons.

Also how she landed in the dance-off so much when she had no business being there because Strictly viewers are somehow even more anti-ringer than the DWTS viewers.

WOW HOW DO I EMBED TWEETS CAN I DO THAT WITH NEW IDF????

Anyway, I was trying to do this:

You aren’t brave for going out and being social right now. None of us want to quarantine. It sucks. In a couple weeks, you’re going to have to go back and delete the photos of you at that birthday dinner tonight. You’ll be embarrassed you were so naive. Be a hero and stay in.

Bring back Nikki Glaser to this Top 20.

Edited by totes4totes

People whining about having to stay home is genuinely annoying. 

I feel bad for people whose work is closed and they don't have paid time off. 

I feel bad for people who work in fields that don't close at times like this. They are being exposed to this virus. (like Pharmacy Technicians in retail. They make minimum wage)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

People whining about having to stay home is genuinely annoying. 

I feel bad for people whose work is closed and they don't have paid time off. 

I feel bad for people who work in fields that don't close at times like this. They are being exposed to this virus. (like Pharmacy Technicians in retail. They make minimum wage)

This or fields being affected by this on-going situation. 

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Alex when the deadline passes with no write-ups even though they should be done because we should be self-isolating:

angry hate GIF

:dead:

I'm noticing DWTS, SYTYCD, and CBS are all finishing up around the same time so I'm a little worried about that. Luckily, I don't think anyone's in all three, just maximum 2/3.