Dalton Rapattoni Fan Thread

frederick

On 2/21/2020 at 4:07 PM, BogoGog24 said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/pl3hXi2NQy">pic.twitter.com/pl3hXi2NQy</a></p>&mdash; Dalton Rapattoni (@DaltonRapattoni) <a href="https://twitter.com/DaltonRapattoni/status/1230805644556546048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hope this is what I think it is.. :omg:

still waiting for a studio versions of open book, holy man and clockwork though.. 

• 1 month later...

Dalton played a recording of a new song on IG live last night called “Pax Americana.” It’s pretty good, it’s different than the Nobody’s Home album but similar to the type of music he was doing before then. I wonder if he’s going to release it soon to purchase/stream. 

On 4/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, BogoGog24 said:

Dalton played a recording of a new song on IG live last night called “Pax Americana.” It’s pretty good, it’s different than the Nobody’s Home album but similar to the type of music he was doing before then. I wonder if he’s going to release it soon to purchase/stream. 

he probably deleted the video because it wasn't available this morning.. did anyone save it? just curious.. 

5 hours ago, blackfield said:

he probably deleted the video because it wasn't available this morning.. did anyone save it? just curious.. 

He didn't delete it. IG live videos automatically expire in 24 hours unless the uploader chooses to save it.

• 4 months later...

Bumping this thread because I just recently re-listened to all his music. Fly Away Hero, IM5, Fly Away Hero 2.0, Idol recordings, and Nobodys Home. I hadn't listened to his music in awhile and was reminded of how good it is, especially the Nobodys Home album.

Some weeks ago I thought he posted something on IG that was like teaser artwork for Pax Americana and I thought that meant he was going to release it as a single soon, but that still hasn't happened yet. I hope he will release some new music again soon. But sadly the longer we don't hear anything from him the more I think it's not going to happen. At least he is still on social media from time to time, even if it's just to post a random silly pic. And he did actually collaborate with Tristan recently to record a cover song, so there's that.

• 1 month later...

Hard to believe that was 4 years ago already!

I wish he would release some new music, at least he posts on social media every now and again, but unfortunately nothing music-related. I wonder if he has any projects in the works, would love to hear an official single version of Pax Americana.

On 9/11/2020 at 3:53 PM, BogoGog24 said:

Bumping this thread because I just recently re-listened to all his music. Fly Away Hero, IM5, Fly Away Hero 2.0, Idol recordings, and Nobodys Home. I hadn't listened to his music in awhile and was reminded of how good it is, especially the Nobodys Home album.

Some weeks ago I thought he posted something on IG that was like teaser artwork for Pax Americana and I thought that meant he was going to release it as a single soon, but that still hasn't happened yet. I hope he will release some new music again soon. But sadly the longer we don't hear anything from him the more I think it's not going to happen. At least he is still on social media from time to time, even if it's just to post a random silly pic. And he did actually collaborate with Tristan recently to record a cover song, so there's that.

Such good memories. :wub:  I really do love the Nobody's Home album. He's so underrated. ❤️ 

Wish he'd released more music too. :( 

On 10/27/2020 at 8:45 AM, frederick said:

This reminds me how my show date on that tour was postponed to be rescheduled the following winter.... only to never happen. 😢 

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
4 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

Dalton finally released new music! I guess he’s now formed a new band called King Honey Bee and their first single is “Velvet Jacket.” It’s very different than either his FAH music or his post-Idol work.

https://youtu.be/g0sr1ucreeQ

love the new direction. hope there will be a full album coming as well. the title reminds me that velvet leather jacket he used to wear.. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...