***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

“Good Boy” video is out. The Youtube video is embedded in this People article. You can’t view it from her YT channel yet. 

https://people.com/country/voice-winner-chevel-shepherd-good-boy-music-video-premiere/

Wow, yet another amazing video! 🥰 Her acting skills were on full display in this one and the Charlie stans will most definitely go crazy over it! 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, yet another amazing video! 🥰 Her acting skills were on full display in this one and the Charlie stans will most definitely go crazy over it! 😊

Yes, they will all watch it over and over and over, and Chevel will gain new fans. 

• Like 1

I’ve always wondered about the logic behind embedding a YT video in an article, and not making it available on the YT channel for a period of time. I see lots of people on Instagram saying they can’t find the video. I’m assuming they went to her YT channel. Does People.com generate that many additional views to make it worth the hassle? Maybe it does. 

Anyway, I really hope she puts this on full blast for the next several days. She should be able to get this trending with the help of the Charlie fanbase. IG stories are great, but not everyone looks at those. It needs its own post for these people who don’t know how to use Google. LOL Maybe that will come later. 

• Like 1

As for her Music Videos...  With work like 'Circus' & this, she IS going to win awards from/for something at some point.  It's SO good, it's inevitable. As for today's video release...

This is an epitome of "bloody brilliant", SO well presented & SO well done❗👍👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Ooh, that’s great for Chevel!

Her IG is excited to share that Country Jam 2021 IS happening & the June one in Colorado is near Chevel.  She does not say she is performing there nor am I saying she is not.  Here is the Line Up showing, currently, for the event --> https://countryjam.com/lineup/

15 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Her IG is excited to share that Country Jam 2021 IS happening & the June one in Colorado is near Chevel.  She does not say she is performing there nor am I saying she is not.  Here is the Line Up showing, currently, for the event --> https://countryjam.com/lineup/

Drew, she pretty much said she’s performing there without saying it. 

But, wow..that is one hell of a lineup. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Based on my unscientific analysis, people of all ages like the video, but they also like the song a lot, including the toughest crowd of all...Facebook. I really do think this is the best song on the EP for her, and I don’t even think it’s close. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Drew, she pretty much said she’s performing there without saying it. 

But, wow..that is one hell of a lineup. 

I
t sURre is❗  Even more so with Chevel there

Edited by Drew1903

I often notice how diverse Chevel’s fanbase is. It’s become more so lately, but it’s always been that way. Lots of non-country fans too. They are legitimate fans of her and her music. Love to see it. TPTB in Nashville should take notice. 

Anyway, this is what prompted me to comment about this. 

• Like 2

Here’s one of Chevel’s TV commercials for the smoking cessation campaign. She filmed it a couple weeks ago. Between this and the census commercials, it’s clear that’s she’s really good at this. She will get more commercials. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFlfK7r9p7/?igshid=vbushabw9hxa

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2