mercfan3
Amunre
Naira
xfactor22
dirActing
pepperman
ATX29

I'm calling abuse of OP power. (!)

As if that's the worst thing I've ever done. There's a line....it starts WAY back there. If you hurry you'll get there by morning. Dress warm though... it's cold out there. :shiver:

Hmm... If enough people get them mixed up, I wonder who will benefit the most... :playball:

The common narrative is the old farts will be Hoot fans. They are also the most likely to be visually and technology impaired...so...I'd posit that this Jake will benefit most . :ph34rwave:

The common narrative is the old farts will be Hoot fans. They are also the most likely to be visually and technology impaired...so...I'd posit that this Jake will benefit most . :ph34rwave:

I’m 24 and I don’t think that’s old...not to mention I enjoy both Jakes. I’d vote for one or both of them If they made top 12 if I werenT concerned of Will or Kat’s safety. However I’ll likely vote for both jakes (unless one member of the other teams nails it to make up for past underwhelming performances or the Jakes bomb beyond redemption)

I'm 24 and I don't think that's old...not to mention I enjoy both Jakes. I'd vote for one or both of them If they made top 12 if I werenT concerned of Will or Kat's safety. However I'll likely vote for both jakes (unless one member of the other teams nails it to make up for past underwhelming performances or the Jakes bomb beyond redemption)

I was referring to the shows audience not you or even IDF in general. The demographics are mostly older and country as a turnip.