General Christmas Thread

Rate this topic

pnkrngrwnnb

I was out shopping yesterday and all the Christmas decorations were 50% off... on December 1st! :dead: I could not believe it. Got some good deals though. :giggle: 

Also, this is not a new song, but I heard it for the first time on the radio last night and loved it. 🎅 :bobo: 

On 11/27/2020 at 12:43 PM, miss denise said:

Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving, so Christmas season is officially upon us (if it wasn't already :haha:)! 🎅  

What is everyone up to now? Black Friday shopping, Christmas decorating, blasting the holiday music or watching movies, etc? I love it all. :wub: 

I've been watching Christmas movies, listening to Christmas music and I did Christmas shopping online this year.  🙂

6 minutes ago, Starry_Night said:

I've been watching Christmas movies, listening to Christmas music and I did Christmas shopping online this year.  🙂

I haven't started shopping yet :lmao: I better hurry since it'll be online, I hope the mail is not delayed :santahappy:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Starry_Night said:

Yay, me too!! 😄 I did some shopping in stores as well, but most online. :yes: 

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

I haven't started shopping yet :lmao: I better hurry since it'll be online, I hope the mail is not delayed :santahappy:

I finished my shopping awhile ago, but keep finding more gifts I want to give. :blushingwave: 🎅 Yeah, mail is really delayed lately and will probably be even more so with the holiday. :( 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

I hate posting so much in a row. :dead: 😢 

But this Christmas song! 🎅 It's a re-released version of Mariah Carey's "Oh Santa", now also featuring Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson! :omg: 🎅 :bobo: 

I like the new version too. 🙂

• Like 1

This is fun. What is everyone's favorite Christmas movie from these choices? 🎅 

127978851_3643718965735907_2890798798739

Elf is my favorite, but I love The Santa Clause too. That and Home Alone are the ones my family has watched every year since I was little, so they're very special to me. ❤️  Those + Christmas With the Kranks (which we watched last night :giggle: ) make up my very favorite Christmas movies. 🎅❤️ 

• Like 1