General Christmas Thread

Rate this topic

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone have any fun Christmas Eve traditions? Obviously, some things may not be possible this year or maybe some traditions are being modified, but I thought it might still be fun to share, espec

New Christmas song to celebrate!  🎅    

Tonight is the night to look out for the Christmas Star.   This is such a special moment in history!      

Posted Images

On 12/10/2020 at 10:35 PM, miss denise said:

Elf is the best. ❤️ I haven't yet, but actually posted about that in the Netflix thread this morning. :haha: I just found out about it and definitely am going to watch the Elf episode! 

That's cool! ^_^  And yay for Christmas chocolate too! 🎅 

Yep and I have the ELF monopoly game that got released this year. 🙂

Also, I have two ELF themed mugs. 

Can't go wrong with Christmas chocolate and I bought some for presents this year.

12 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

Yep and I have the ELF monopoly game that got released this year. 🙂

Also, I have two ELF themed mugs. 

Can't go wrong with Christmas chocolate and I bought some for presents this year.

OMG I didn't know there was an Elf monopoly! 😮 I'll have to check that out. I bet it's awesome. :haha:  Darn, I don't actually have any Elf mugs, but my Christmas mug collection is HUGE. I don't need any more yet keep adding more, but with how many I have, it's actually a crime there's no Elf one. :haha: 

Very true!! I bought some Christmas tree shaped chocolates to add to some of my gifts as well. :santahappy: 

12 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

Yeah, their music is fun and I saw them live once. 🙂

Wow, that's awesome! I bet it was a great experience. :yes: 

So many new Pentatonix Christmas videos! :w00tbounce: :santahappy:  Most are just sing-a-longs, but still festive and enjoyable to watch.

This one is an actual new music video! :ohyeah: :santahappy: 

I love it! :wub: Also, I'm going to need to make an actual Pentatonix fan thread later instead of only posting them in here. :haha: :dead:  But it's fitting now with all their amazing Christmas music. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Okay, it seems like everyone is buying out all the Christmas stuff extra early this year, because I went to Costco to pick up one thing and there was literally nothing Christmas anymore.... all gone. :omg:  No wrapping paper, Christmas cards, decorations, lights, anything. I couldn't believe it.  Then I went to Target and although there was still some, the area that normally has the trees was completely cleaned out and empty. There was hardly anything. :huh: 

Normally I go shopping on the 26th to take advantage of the great clearance sales on Christmas stuff, but in past years there has been more on that day than I saw a week before Christmas this year. :blink: I guess I won't get to have my day-after-Christmas fun this year. :broken: 

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

Okay, it seems like everyone is buying out all the Christmas stuff extra early this year, because I went to Costco to pick up one thing and there was literally nothing Christmas anymore.... all gone. :omg:  No wrapping paper, Christmas cards, decorations, lights, anything. I couldn't believe it.  Then I went to Target and although there was still some, the area that normally has the trees was completely cleaned out and empty. There was hardly anything. :huh: 

Normally I go shopping on the 26th to take advantage of the great clearance sales on Christmas stuff, but in past years there has been more on that day than I saw a week before Christmas this year. :blink: I guess I won't get to have my day-after-Christmas fun this year. :broken: 

Here too.  All the chocolates were gone at wal mart no one is waiting for sales