The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

KEKE. :dead:

DO YOU LOVE ME? :bobo:

Also now that Sean's gone I need to pay homage to his participation in one of the best early season moments :wub:

g5SA-RwxgUE

Sean was soooo great! Loved him during his season. His and Vecepia's friendship was one of my favorites.

Now I'm angry again that Vecepia didn't even get a f*cking call for S40 :| :| :|

Me too. :angry:

Linda & Karen

IPB Image

I don't care who leave between the two so I chose The Amazing Race team since I am least familiar with the series. Linda Ruiz and Karen Heins are a team of bowling moms on The Amazing Race 5. BOWLING MOTHERS. :dead: I love it. I don't love it enough to save them though. They were to the strongest teat on that season by a clear mile but their persstance lead them to reach the penultimate leg where they were done in when Colin zoomed by Karen on the ascender Roadblock which left them to finish in 4th place. I guess they strike out. :dead: They completed 12 legs and won 0. WE STAN. :wub: Lauren & Karen are the first all-female team to reach the final four. They won't reach the final four here as I have chosen to cut them and let Matthew von Ertfelda live another day.

Buyback
IPB Image

It's time for a buyback. This one's gonna be pretty small as only two people will be coming back into the game during it. It's gonna require some strategy, but mainly luck. You will each get five "fire tokens" like we will be seeing in the upcoming season of Survivor. You will pm/dm which eliminated contestants (or contestants who were never in the game) that you'd like to give your fire tokens to. They must be spread out amongst a minimum of two contestants, though you can spread them evenly amongst five if you'd like. The number of fire tokens a contestant has, the more times their name will be in the randomizer. Once every ranker lets me know their decisions, I will randomize the list of names. Whichever two are at the top of the list will get to return, it's that simple.

So all you have to do for now is pm me something like this:
Contestant A - 3 Fire Tokens
Contestant B - 1 Fire Token
Team C - 1 Fire Token

Contestant A will be on the randomizer three times, Contestant B one time, and Team C three times. How you spread your five fire tokens is completely up to you, but like I said, they must be spread amongst two contestants at the bare minimum. Who sends me which names will be anonymous, but I will post a screenshot of the randomized list with the winners at the top, so all the names that go into the randomizer will be visible. Send me anyone you'd like who has competed on Big Brother, Survivor, or Amazing Race. They can be already eliminated contestants, or they can be contestants who were never in the game. International or domestic. The choice is yours.

If you have any questions let me know. I don't think it's that confusing, but maybe it is lol. Please pm me or dm within 24 hours the very latest if you can. I'm gonna have a busy night Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I'd love to post the results before then.

Hmm...I'll have to think about what I want to do.

lets bring back Ika, an actual queen. Not the hot garbage rejects that are Libby and RC.

Sadly, she'd just be cut again with another lazy write up because those who haven't seen the international seasons refuse to do their research before doing write-ups for the internationals. :)

Hmm...I'll have to think about what I want to do.

Sadly, she'd just be cut again with another lazy write up because those who haven't seen the international seasons refuse to do their research before doing write-ups for the internationals. :)

This is true I will just cut her again so you are better off picking someone else.

Edited by CGlaserFan

This is true I will just cut her again so you are better off picking someone else.

I’ve already accepted that fact. My issue is that you and Fifi continue to do lazy write-ups for the Canadians after multiple people have asked you to educate yourselves on them with very easily accessible information available on both the Big Brother wiki and youtube.

I’ve already accepted that fact. My issue is that you and Fifi continue to do lazy write-ups for the Canadians after multiple people have asked you to educate yourselves on them with very easily accessible information available on both the Big Brother wiki and youtube.

Don't give him the time of day, hopefully randomizer lands in our favor. If not guess we are axing one or both of Libby and RC again.

Thanks I use wiki for my write ups.

Amanda sending me the results literally just as I'm back <3

Gonna randomize now good luck everyone :shiver:

Here are all the fire tokens everyone has:

Ika Wong - 10 tokens

Jessica Graf - 9 tokens

Nicole Franzel - 4 tokens

Candice Woodcock - 2 tokens

Libby Vincek - 2 tokens

Da'Vonne Rogers - 2 tokens

Sophie Clarke - 2 tokens

Chrisst Hofbeck - 1 token

Todd Herzog - 1 token

Jaclyn Schultz - 1 token

Heather Decksheimer - 1 token

IPB Image

Congratulations to Nicole Franzel & Ika Wong who have won their way back to the game! This may not be the end of the road for everyone else though :whistling:

I will update all the numbering sometime tomorrow and then post next cycle.