SCD Series 17 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

Oooh lol yikes, so rough starting out with James and Anneka. :haha:

Ugh Dev & Dianne soo robbed. So good, so robbed. :bye2:

Loved seeing Cather/Johannes and Emma W/Alaz again.

Oooh awww Will is there. He wasn’t there yesterday so wow that was a surprise but nice to see him tree. :o

Lol Loved Michelle’s & Gio’s part.

Saffron’s, Alex’s and Chris’ parts were all really fun! :D :bobo: And ooh snap, they brought out “Uptown Funk.”

OK that was a really entertaining group dance. :teehee: I want to see it again!

LMAO Catherine with the birthing partnering comment or whatever she said is hilarious. :dead:

Aww nice to see Michelle's husband in the UK/audience. :o

Gotta say, the greatest gift of this series is Johannes. I stan him.

He's fantastic! :yes:

Catherine and Johannes had so much potential. :(

Dev & Dianne also deserved soo much better. :( I still stand by them being the most robbed. :(

LMAO SHOOT.... That The Greatest Dancer clip, I wasn't really watching it but I heard Oti's voice.... and I thought it was Motsi. They sound SO alike. :dead:

Ah judges clip talking about the Final 3! Gahhh winner announcement coming up after this. :fear: I'm sooo scared. :shiver:

One last post of hoping Kelvin & Oti can pull off this win. :shiver:

OMGGG YESSSS Kelvin & Oti won it!!! :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Aww Motsi looking like she's gonna cry. :'(

SOOO well deserved!!! :omg: And wow to think Kelvin wasn't even supposed to be in the cast. He deserves this win! And YESSS Queen Oti got her win tooo! :wub:

Ah this is the first time my favorite couple have won in like.... forever.... I can't even remember. :dead: Although celeb-wise, I do love Kelvin and Karim about equally, but partnership Kelvin/Oti edges it out for me.

Awww their comments to each other! :bye2: And Awww Oti cryyingg and soo happy. :'(

Good for Kelvin!

But not here for Oti's Danny Mac erasure.

Ahh yeah definitely don't want Danny to be forgotten.... . :no: And I'm sure she doesn't an loves him just as much. Although yeah they deserved to win too.

My #1 favorite won DWTS and SCD this year. I am SO blessed. :'( :wub:

Awww congrats there, Diana! :w00t: That makes up for years of your #1 faves not winning. Happy for you! :hug:

I’ve just seen Oti’s reaction omg so happy for her and Kelvin! :wub: :wub:

Can’t wait! :wub:

Oti's reaction is the best thing ever. I LOVE her

All of this. Her reaction was truly special. Never saw her so emotional. :bye2:

Thank you Wally.

Awww yeah the similarities are sooo uncanny. :haha: The public was always on their side as they never landed in the Bottom 2 too. :o

My favorite finally won! :w00t:

Yayy there, Gigi! :w00t:

Same! This is the first time my favorite has won since.... Kara back in 2010. :dead: I've had plenty of second favorites win such as Harry, Abbey, Caroline and Jay win but it's been 9 years since my #1 won it. :haha:

I was trying to rank the dances and it's dangg near impossible, but I'll post them anyway. :haha:

1. Kelvin & Oti - Showdance

2. Karim & Amy - Jive

3. Kelvin & Oti - Samba

4. Karim & Amy - Quickstep

5. Karim & Amy - Showdance

6. Kelvin & Oti - Rumba

7. Emma & Anton - Charleston

8. Emma & Anton - Viennese Waltz

9. Emma & Anton - Showdance

I don’t even know how to rank these dances, as I really loved 7 of them so much! :dead: Sure the overall season was messy but tonight's episode was amazing! And one of the best finals I can remember.

I also just realized Motsi, Shirley and Bruno gave every single dance a 10 tonight. I never seen anything like this. :dead: