SCD Series 17 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

Emma & Anton - Showdance: 8/10/10/10 = 38

Emma’s Showdance was very good. I did feel she was hesitant and timid at parts of the dance and felt there were some off sync moments, and am actually glad Craig brought that up. :ph34r: Her nerves were a bit evident here. Besides that, she did dance and perform it well, but had some iffy moments at the start kept me from loving it. That lift at the end was really cool.

They were smart to go with a Fred & Ginger number as the UK voting public tends to go crazy for those kind of showdances.

I can't fault the 8 from Craig. :ph34r: But did expect those 10s to come.

I mean are you surpised? this is the same person that gave his quickstep a 8? :rolleyes:

:'(

I didn't love that at all.

Aww same. I was hoping to love it more. :(

It's not that, it's more about the mood of the British voting public. And unfortunately, the best dancer here imho isn't going to win.

LOL. Nah. I am sorry but Kelvin and Karim are equally as good.

LOL. Nah. I am sorry but Kelvin and Karim are equally as good.

watch Emma win :dead:

omfg they did THAT. unbelievably amazing. <3 <3 <3 <3

Kelvin winning the second round? I love to see it.

Kelvin & Oti - Showdance: 10/10/10/10 = 40

Um…. whattt did I just see there? Danggg Kelvin & Oti SLAYED that Showdance! :w00t: There was SOO much content and various dance styles like all of their greatest hits but loved everything they added in there - from Jive, Argentine Tango, Charleston, Lindy Hop, Quickstep and so much more. It was all sooo energetic fast paced and seamless….. and yeah I was impressed with how seamless it was and how it all flowed together. :omg::dead: They did not miss a beat and were perfectly in sync. Gah amazing!

OMG YESS Craig loving every single minute of that! :spaz: He better dish out the 10! And dangg they got Motsi speechless and omgg her tearing up! :bye2:

It’s seriously gonna be a robbery if Kelvin doesn’t win. :| So maybe I shouldn’t get toooo hyped up to be let down.

OMGG CLAUDIA.... "Let's go to the leaderboard" before Kelvin & Oti got their scores and how Oti had to correct her about they needed their scores. :dead: I love live show mistakes like this. :dead:

Karim & Amy - Jive: 10/10/10/10 = 40

Amazing and flawless Jive from Karim there! :omg: LOVED it the first time and still LOVED it the 2nd time around! :omg: Kicks + flicks, partnering, energy, performance skills and just everything in that dance… all slayage + perfection! :clap:

Aww loved seeing how proud his mother and sister are of him! Karim delivered 3 amazing dances and should be proud of himself no matter what happens!

“Anything you do can be just as good as what they do” - Bruno commenting to Karim regarding the male Pros loving Karim’s Jive. :omg: YAYY another 40!

Aww Karim's speech to Amy. :bye2: GOSH this night is getting me too emo. :dead:

Emma & Anton Viennese Waltz up now.

Emma & Anton - Viennese Waltz: 9/10/10/10 = 39

I do remember Emma’s VW as her breakthrough dance and first acne that I really liked from her. So it’s nice to see this ~older dance reprised from her. Tat being said, that was a really beautiful and gentle VW from her. Lovely smooth dancing and she really emoted that so well…. and even better from the first time.

OMG Craig commenting on Emma missing a couple heels in her pivot turns. :dead: Obviously no perfect 40 for them. But gah I hope Craig never giving Emma/Anton a 10 doesn’t help them out to win. :shiver:

Kelvin & Oti Samba up! Fingers crossed this can be the 2nd perfect scoring Samba in Strictly history? :shiver:

Emma & Anton - Viennese Waltz: 9/10/10/10 = 39

I do remember Emma’s VW as her breakthrough dance and first acne that I really liked from her. So it’s nice to see this ~older dance reprised from her. Tat being said, that was a really beautiful and gentle VW from her. Lovely smooth dancing and she really emoted that so well…. and even better from the first time.

OMG Craig commenting on Emma missing a couple heels in her pivot turns. :dead: Obviously no perfect 40 for them. But gah I hope Craig never giving Emma/Anton a 10 doesn’t help them out to win. :shiver:

Aww Emma's tearful message to Anton. :bye2:

Oooh lol Catherine, the Taylor Swift fangirl. :giggle:

Kelvin & Oti Samba up! Fingers crossed this can be the 2nd perfect scoring Samba in Strictly history? :shiver: Ooh and because it needs to be said, Kelvin’s wife is really beautiful.

So excited to see Kelvin’s Freestyle :omg:

YOU WILL LOVE IT. :omg: At least I hope so! :haha:

Kelvin & Oti - Samba: 9/10/10/10 = 39

UM THAT SAMBA was such SLAYAGE from Kelvin & Oti! :spaz: It’s crazyyy to see them do a Week 1 dance and it was amazing for Week 1 but like 10x better tonight. So much rhythm, energy, great dancing, sizzling chemistry, so much fun, crazy hip action…. and just a killer amazing out-of-this-word Samba! :dead: And to think we weren’t even suppose to have Kelvin in this dance. :fear: I don’t even want to think about it.

Ugh robbed of a perfect 40, of course. :broken: Oh well, Oti still remains Queen of the Samba, as she came up with epic iconic Sambas for Danny Mac and Kelvin! :bobo:

Even though scores don't matter tonight....

Karim & Amy - 119

Kelvin & Oti - 118

Emma & Anton - 116

Curious who the British public will love the most. :shiver:

Ah wow I think only 22 minutes left?

But oh only 10 minutes left for voting.

Ugh. He deserved a 40 :fear: Karim might win he's in the top of the leaderboard.

Scores don't count on the final and just goes on the public vote, so it could be anyone.

Loved the clip of the fans talking abotu their favorite moments of the season! :D

Taylor Swift "Lover" performance time. :w00t:

*awaits Diana's stanning.... alongside Amanda & Gigi* :giggle:

I didn't know that :shiver:

Ahh yeah. :lol: