Which Coach Do You Find Yourself Agreeing With the Most

Anybody354

Basically the title. More specifically, whose chair turn decisions, coaching styles, decisions, tastes, etc., do you find you align with or gravitate towards most? Past or present coaches.

And on the flip side, whom do you align with least?

• Like 1

Honestly John? I mean in terms of coaching he sometimes (often) sucks but just in terms of chair turns and the talent of the teams he builds

Don’t have anyone who immediately comes to mind for the worst but Adam’s had some pretty questionable decisions.

• Like 2

In the blinds, I often find I turn for the artists that Gwen and Chance turn for, but both have made some questionable decisions.

I also tend to turn for the same people Dan & Shay and Niall turn for, but I also tend to agree with their decisions more.

• Like 1

I often find myself agreeing the most with who Jennifer Hudson turns for as I would turn for majority of them. She turned for many amazing talents. The same goes for Alicia Keys an John but it's always Jennifer the most. 

• Like 2

If we´re talking longetivity/decision making, I really haven´t disagreed with Blake much over the years. I think the WTW/Taryn decision was baffling, but other than that, not much. Adam is the 2nd longest serving coach and he has made MUCH worse decisions.

I would then say Niall, honestly, I don´t think I´ve ever disagreed with him, but he´s only been there 2 seasons. Alicia might be 3rd.

I think Kelly is a great coach, but I disagreed with her on a lot of decisions, especially on S17. (Even though she won).

In Season 25, I think that all of Chance’s decisions were perfect, other than me wanting Maddi to have the Playoff Pass over Nadège.

Gwen is usually good until she discards most of her girls in the knockouts.

Other than the season 23 Playoffs, I usually agreed with Kelly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2024 at 6:14 AM, Kitty Sammy 463 said:

In Season 25, I think that all of Chance’s decisions were perfect

However,  Chance made bad decisions in Season 23. He should not have even sent Ray to the Playoffs. On the bright side, Sorelle was my favorite artist of the Season.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I agree with Niall and Reba and Nick the most, and disagree with John the most

Edit: I will say Niall should have picked Olivia over Julia Roome, but Julia's KO was amazing.

Edited by VoiceFan!