2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Decision Next)

Alex95

Josh was not the most thrilling contestant but he was a frontrunner. Going into the finale I thought he was going to win. Wasn't necessarily rooting for him though lol

Begoña Rodrigo (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Corey Lay (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)

Mauricio Umansky & Emma Slater (DWTS 32)

Tom Bryant (Big Brother 20 UK)

Tom Bryant (Big Brother 20 UK)

ITV Big Brother's Tom suffers devastating blow hours before dramatic double  eviction - Daily Star

8th place out of 16. From what I can gather, BBUK really ramps up eliminations later in the season. At first they are cutting one by one and they they are triple cutting to get to the finale or something. I hate double+ eliminations late in a season... DO THEM EARLY. But maybe it works for this show, I wouldn't know. The most eventful moment for Tom was when he was Fake Evicted™ along with Jenkin and Jordan. It wasn't really a triple elimination, instead there was a secret room to watch the remaining competitors live and the public would vote to save one of them. Once it was all revealed they dramatically held the three stooges in a garden prison and let them speak one last time. Unfortunately for Tom here, his appeal did not fly with the public and he was left behind while Jordan got to return to the house and eventually win the whole season. 

Save Begoña Rodrigo (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

LOL I get the comments about the multiple eliminations at the end of the show. I know I feel that way with some DWTS seasons, lol. BBUK was very short - I think about 6 weeks and the shortest series for a BBUK series. So they start off doing one elimination (for the first 3 weeks) and then they realize they gotta double up on eliminations, do surprise/secret twists for the eliminations and then are down to 8 by the final week and got to start doing a bloodbath of eliminations. :dead: 

Anywho, Tom is a fine cut though. He could have gone before a few others from the BBUK cast and I did consider cutting him as well. As a whole, he didn't really bring much to the series. Maybe had one or two fun moments here in there in the challenges. I didn't mind him and thought he was fine at the start of the series. But then as the weeks went by, he got moody and judgmental (with Chanelle and Jenkin) and was boring, so he became a disappointment. Ooh and I think I remember he had some bad takes on Noky and/or Trish, so that wasn't cool. His elimination was a bit of a surprise as it was a tied vote between Olivia and Tom to be up for nomination (and maybe the first time he recieved votes for eviction too?), though Matty/Yinrun settled it on Tom and then he was booted. If not for that, he would have sailed through to the finale to get like 5th or 6th place, lol.

COREY LAY

MV5BZTY4NTE3YmEtZGI1OC00ODE4LTg2MjQtZTk4

Corey Lay competed on Season 39 of The Challenge which was dubbed "The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion". This season featured no prior winners as they wanted to have a new winner. Like, good. It should be like this more often otherwise we only see the same people over and over. Anyways, it would like Corey won 4 challenges and didn't have to be in any arenas. I didn't watch this season completely. I only watched a few episodes and looking back, maybe I should've watched the whole season to Nurys, Colleen & Moriah make it to the end. Anyway, Corey made it to the Finale where he placed 4th, losing to Colleen (3rd), Nurys (2nd) and Emanuel (1st). Corey is a fun personality and is entertaining however I have decided to save Mauricio & Emma because I didn't completely dislike their run on the show lol, he was a fun underdog.

SAVE: Mauricio Umansky & Emma Slater

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola's Noms Next)

@Solaris is up next to nominate! Remember, none of your nominees can be highlighted in green on the front page and at least 9 of your nominees must be never nominees, who are not highlighted on the front page.

7 minutes ago, jarmon said:

COREY LAY

MV5BZTY4NTE3YmEtZGI1OC00ODE4LTg2MjQtZTk4

Corey Lay competed on Season 39 of The Challenge which was dubbed "The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion". This season featured no prior winners as they wanted to have a new winner. Like, good. It should be like this more often otherwise we only see the same people over and over. Anyways, it would like Corey won 4 challenges and didn't have to be in any arenas. I didn't watch this season completely. I only watched a few episodes and looking back, maybe I should've watched the whole season to Nurys, Colleen & Moriah make it to the end. Anyway, Corey made it to the Finale where he placed 4th, losing to Colleen (3rd), Nurys (2nd) and Emanuel (1st). Corey is a fun personality and is entertaining however I have decided to save Mauricio & Emma because I didn't completely dislike their run on the show lol, he was a fun underdog.

SAVE: Mauricio Umansky & Emma Slater

Molleen and Moriah were terrible, as was Corey.  You missed nothing but Nurys dominance.

On 5/31/2024 at 12:17 PM, jarmon said:

Imani Wheeler

www-instagram-com-imani-ayan-859548340.j

Imani Wheeler competed on Love Island USA Season 5. She entered the villa on Day 13 and was dumped on Day 28. Imani is absolutely gorgeous, like STUNNING. So beautiful, so elegant, looking like a WOW. She was partnered with Kyle first and then Zay. I don’t really care about the Love Island cast nor is it something that I find particularly interesting. However, it seems to have become popular so people do enjoy it I guess. Maybe I’m just old school and prefer The Bachelor/ette. Anyways, I don’t really know what else more to say about Imani other than complimenting her physical appearance. So um yeah, sorry Imani but it’s your time to go especially since Alyssa was just cut!! LIKE WHAT?!?! WHY!!!

updated photo btw

The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0 - Page 111 - Rankdowns - idolforums.com

Nominations:

James Magnussen & Natalie Lowe (DWTS Australia)

Mary Coustas & Aric Yegudkin (DWTS Australia)

Christie Whelan Browne & Craig Monley (DWTS Australia)

Emily Weir & Lyu Masuda (DWTS Australia)

Virginia Gay & Ian Waite (DWTS Australia)

Damian McGinty & Kylee Vincent (DWTS Ireland)

Suzanne Jackson & Michael Danilczuk (DWTS Ireland)

Kevin McGahern & Laura Nolan (DWTS Ireland)

Panti Bliss & Denys Samson (DWTS Ireland)

Stephanie Roche & Ervinas Merfeldas (DWTS Ireland)

Angela Scanlon & Carlos Gu (Strictly Come Dancing)

Angela Rippon & Kai Widdrington (Strictly Come Dancing)

Krishnan Guru-Murthy & Lauren Oakley (Strictly Come Dancing)

Adam Thomas & Luba Mushtuk (Strictly Come Dancing)

Zara McDermott & Graziano Di Prima (Strictly Come Dancing)

Amanda Abbington & Giovanni Pernice (Strictly Come Dancing)

75732289-0-image-m-24_1695393284269.jpg
Krishnan Guru-Murphy & Lauren Oakley | Strictly Come Dancing

Krishnan Guru-Murphy took part in last years Strictly Come Dancing and was paired with Lauren Oakley. Krishnan is probably best known for Channel 4 News and presenting many shows across that station throughout the years. It was nice to see the human side of Krishnan as it isn’t something we usually see from a news reader and we saw a ton of personality from him whilst on Strictly. This was Lauren’s first year as a professional and I’d say she got a decent dance partner as the public seemed to enjoy their partnership throughout the series. Their best dances were probably their Couples Choice and Charleston which I enjoyed. I did prefer Krishnan to a few of the other celebrities so I was sad to see him go in eighth place but this is a good spot for them in the rankdown.

Saving Angela & Kai.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola's Noms Posted)

Lmao Corey was something else on The Challenge. He was terrible to Melissa and Big T, and ugh at that. But he slayed at getting rid of Jay at the finale. :giggle:At least I have done a 180 on him for the better, lol.

Gah, these are tough noms. :( Hoping for Damian/Kylee, Suzanne/Michael, Christie/Craig, Virginia/Ian and Angela/Kai can get saved. :Shiver:

Also if these noms had to happen, underwhelming winner Carl & Emily could have been up as well.

Stephanie Roche & Ervinas Merfeldas (Dancing with the Stars Ireland Series 6)

Stephanie-Roche-Ervinas-Merfeldas_Dancin

Well a fun fact, I nearly and strongly considered nominating Stepanie & Ervinas on my round. But I am so glad I didn't as I figured these noms were coming at some point. 😐 At least this can be an easy cut for me amongst these noms. Stephanie Roche is an Irish footballer, who competed on the 6th series of Dancing with the Stars Ireland, where she was partnered up with Ervinas Merfeldas. Well I remember pre-series, I had high hopes for Stephanie, as she reminded me of blonde athlete Ellen Keane - though I don't know why I made that comparison as they are both female blonde athletes, thoug of completely different sports. :dead: Anyway, sadly Stephanie was disappointing and not nearly as good as I had hoped for. :( 

Stephanie & Ervinas did struggle early on with her first two dances, which were the Cha-Cha to "Crazy What Love Can Do" and Foxtrot to "Love Song," both of which scored a 13 each. Stephanie's run wasn't all terrible though as she did manage to sneak in a few breakthrough dances in her run. :haha: On Week 3, she scored an impressive 23 on her Charleston to "Hustle." This was one of her best dances.  

Sadly, Stephanie returned to meh status with her Salsa to "Rhythm of the Night" scored a 17. Stephanie also struggled and didn't do so well with her Paso Doble to "Edge of Seventeen" which scored a 14. Ouch, that is really rough to get that score to get so late into the season. >.< Stephanie did manage to have another breakthrough dance with her Contemporary Ballroom to "Fight Song," which scored a 23. This dance was dedicated to her teammates from the Republic of Ireland women's national football team. This was a moving and powerful dance, where Stephanie poured her whole heart and emotion into it. ❤️ Then on Week 7, Stephanie danced a Samba    to "Con Calma" scored a 19. I think this was surprisingly one of her better dances outside of her Charleston & Contemporary Ballroom. 

Stephanie & Ervinas landed in the Bottom 2 that week against Suzanne & Michael, in which Suzanne won that dance-off and Stephanie was eliminated. So yeah as you can see, Stephanie wasn't the best dancer and had a bit of a rough run, but she did well to make it through to 7 weeks, even if it was just a 8th place finish (thanks to like 3 weeks of non eliminations). I'll close this out with one of Stephanie & Ervinas best dances, their Contemporary Ballroom.

Saving: Emily Weir & Lyu Masuda 

72505063-0-image-a-68_1687676309597.jpg

36 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Also if these noms had to happen, underwhelming winner Carl & Emily could have been up as well.

I had love island noms initially but looking back there were more of those cut then Dancing, so I changed them.  You can nominate Carl & Emily next though!

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I had love island noms initially but looking back there were more of those cut then Dancing, so I changed them.  You can nominate Carl & Emily next though!

I always tell you, you can always mix them up like everyone else. A good mix of noms is and can be a good idea. :claybleh: But nah I have others in mind - but I was mentioning them as Damian, Suzanne and Panti were stronger than Carl. 😛 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I always tell you, you can always mix them up like everyone else. A good mix of noms is and can be a good idea. :claybleh: But nah I have others in mind - but I was mentioning them as Damian, Suzanne and Panti were stronger than Carl. 😛 

you say that but I nominated from all 6 shows last time, and you nominated from 3?  Yea...

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you say that but I nominated from all 6 shows last time, and you nominated from 3?  Yea...

Mhmm I know you did (which I'm glad you did). :yes: I nominated from 4*, which is still mixing them up. But LOL you say this but then you just nominate from 1 franchise most of the other times. 😛 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Mhmm I know you did (which I'm glad you did). :yes: I nominated from 4*, which is still mixing them up. But LOL you say this but then you just nominate from 1 franchise most of the other times. 😛 

I still did it.. 😘

ZARA McDERMOTT & GRAZIANO DI PRIMA

p0gn12st.jpg

Zara McDermott & Graziano Di Prima competed together on the 2023 series of Strictly Come Dancing. Zara McDermott is well-known as a media personality. What does this mean? Well, she first participated on Love Island before competing on The X Factor: Celebrity and appearing on the structured-reality series Made In Chelsea. She has also presented her own BBC documentaries. Kudos to her for making the most of her reality TV appearances. As for her time on Strictly Come Dancing, she and her partner were the fifth team to be eliminated. So, not very successful, but not one of the worst either. I watched a dance of hers on YouTube, which was American Smooth to LeAnn Rimes's "Can't Fight The Moonlight." I can't say I was impressed with the dance. Neither were the viewers, as the current top comment for the video is "The body of a perfect dancer, and yet..." Throughout the dance, Zara just seemed too cautious and unnatural. She didn't seem confident, which hurt the performance aspect. It looks like they threw in a bunch of lifts to make up for her lack of dance skills. She got all 7s though, which isn't bad. I looked up her other scores, and she mostly got 6s and 7s. She did get a couple of 5s and a 3 in the early weeks. I watched her other dance that got all 7s, which was her Viennese Waltz. This one was actually pretty good. That was much better than her American Smooth, despite the two receiving the same scores. Anyway, Zara & Graziano ended up getting eliminated after a Charleston to "Jeepers Creepers." It was a silly and fun dance, and Zara showed off more personality this time around. Maybe Zara was someone that could've kept improving, but it might've been too little too late. 

Saving Christie Whelan Browne & Craig Monley.

HERO-1-8.jpg