2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Decision Next)

Alex95

aj-pritchard-courtney-the-challenge-uk-1
AJ Pritchard | The Challenge UK

AJ Pritchard was cast for the first season of The Challenge UK which lasted five nights. AJ is probably best known for being a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing. AJ had a decent season and won two eliminations, earned one win but eventually placed fourth with his partner. I can’t say I was that attached to AJ as he wasn’t the biggest character and how do you become invested with five episodes? AJ seems to have jumped from reality show to reality show since quitting Strictly so it wouldn’t surprise me if we saw him again in a rankdown sometime soon. 

Saving Sammy.

aj-pritchard-courtney-the-challenge-uk-1
AJ Pritchard | The Challenge UK

AJ Pritchard was cast for the first season of The Challenge UK which lasted five nights. AJ is probably best known for being a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing. AJ had a decent season and won two eliminations, earned one win but eventually placed fourth with his partner. I can’t say I was that attached to AJ as he wasn’t the biggest character and how do you become invested with five episodes? AJ seems to have jumped from reality show to reality show since quitting Strictly so it wouldn’t surprise me if we saw him again in a rankdown sometime soon. 

Saving Sammy.

Ariel Frenkel

Bachelor' Alum Ariel Frenkel Is Getting 'Death Threats' Over War In Israel

A vulnerable Bachelor contestant?  Easy cut!  The only Frankel's existance I acknowledge is Bethenny's.  Ariel Frenkel is fro mthe Bachelor Nation, and was on The Bachelor season 27. Ariel is a "marketing executive" at 29.  That is the youngest marketing Executive I have heard of.  Ariel resides in Manhattan.  Ariel like any fame hungry bachelor contestant has random facts on her page in order to try and make her relatable.  Hers include, not doing tarantulas, and I assume that means wanting nothing to do with them, has a love for architectural digest, and she likes dancing to Abba. Only Abba?  Girl.... Anyway she got dumped week 9 by the bachelor.  

Save: Aura Mayari (because shes one of the only ones I know)

I'm still surprised they didn't put AJ on BFANC since he has the built in storyline with his relationship with Zara. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them on a Challenge together in the future (maybe Exes if they breakup lol).

Wild how the international spinoffs were such a flop, but they spawned two relationships that are still going strong (AJ & Zara and Ryan & Emily from AUS).

Abhishek "Shake" Chatterjee (House of Villains)**

Ana-Maria Mărgean (America's Got Talent: All-Stars)

Arie Luyendyk Jr. (The Traitors US)**

Begoña Rodrigo (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Corey Lay (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)

Jocelyn & Victor (The Amazing Race 35)

Josh Smalley (The Great British Bake-Off)

Josh Wilder (Survivor 44)

Mauricio Umansky & Emma Slater (DWTS 32)

Tom Bryant (Big Brother 20 UK)

Viktor Luna (Project Runway)**

Will Young (Love Island 9)**

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm still surprised they didn't put AJ on BFANC since he has the built in storyline with his relationship with Zara. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them on a Challenge together in the future (maybe Exes if they breakup lol).

Wild how the international spinoffs were such a flop, but they spawned two relationships that are still going strong (AJ & Zara and Ryan & Emily from AUS).

Oooh AJ is in a relationship with Zara on The Challenge UK? 😮 I never knew this! I was really curious about his time on The Challenge UK and how he did on there.... as I know he's jumped onto doing so many reality shows since leaving Strictly. :dead:  I would not be surprised to see him do Celebrity Big Brother UK soon. :haha: 

I would like seeing him on a future The Challenge season.

Viktor Luna (Project Runway Season 20)

NUP_199057_02253.jpg?resize=852,647&qual

I can't remember if I nominated Viktor Luna on my last round or if he was on my wildcard list of nominations on my first round. But I guess I shall cut Viktor now, lol. Viktor Luna is a 41-year old designer from Los Angeles, California, who competed on the very special 20th season of Project Runway. Viktor is known to the franchise, as was everyone else this season, as this was an all-stars type season (though not called that). Viktor was previously on Season 9 where he placed 3rd and All Stars 3, where he placed 5th. Viktor's run was a pretty wild ride on this season. He had a low placement (which I assume was a Bottom 3 placement?) on Episode 2 but he just survived the cut over Nora. Then he went on the ultimate high of winning on Episode 3's Toying With Fashion challenge (this challenge dealt with the unconventional materials challenge). Well done, Viktor! But sadly that was just a one-time fluke for this season, as he once again had a low placement on Episode 4's Coronation Day challenge. Viktor ended up being eliminated after that. A fun fact: He's the only one of this season that never had a safe "In" honor, so that's interesting. I think his short run on the show makes him a fair cut at this point as I'm sure there were bigger standouts this season.

Saving: Jocelyn & Victor

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwE7CK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAy

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

Cut Arie

Save Ana-Maria

LOL Whoops, sorry Arie. :dead: Liked him on The Traitors but oh well not a big loss if he goes. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Arie is still talking shit about Cirie so he can go :kissbye:

Ooop, I didn't know this. I'm more okay with changing my mind now. :dead: 

Arie Luyendyk Jr.

bachelor.jpg

Arie absolutely sucks. Was he semi decent on  The Traitors? I guess if you ignore what a complete shitty person he is, maybe but no thanks. Sorry Wally.

Arie began the season as a faithful before be recruited as a traitor as the season went on. I was honestly shocked they didn't have him be a traitor to begin with? Idk. He lost in the end, so that is all that matters to me. Actually he quit, not surprising really, that man  quits everything and loves to play the victim.

And apparently according to Alex, I will take his word for it, he is talking shit on Cirie? Wouldn't surprise me. I don't follow him on any social media and have never liked him so I would not know.

Saving Ana-Maria Mărgean

ABHISHEK "SHAKE" CHATTERJEE

HOUSE OF VILLAINS || 5TH PLACE

house-of-villains-shake-chatterjee.jpg

Where to start with Shake? He’s best known for his time on Love is Blind, where he became one of the least liked personalities on the show, especially due to his interactions with Deepti - #TeamDeepti for life! He was one of the reality TV personalities to join the inaugural season of House of Villains. To be honest, he’s not truly a villain compared to the others; he’s more of a douche and a misogynistic a-hole than a villain.  On House of Villains, Shake was definitely in over his head and out of his league compared to the other personalities on the season - this was the case of a good chunk of the cast, in my opinion. While I’ve only seen some episodes of the show - I do plan on returning to the episode I haven't seen - I do remember that he painted a target on Jax’s back, which was due to money talk, which led to Jax being up for banishment and giving us the first fight of the series between him & Shake.  During his time on the show, Shake never became Supervillain of the Week but managed to win Redemption of the Week when he was up for banishment.  And I wouldn’t be surprised if he went head-to-head with Omarosa during their time on the show, considering he refused to align with her when she offered at the start - I’ll have to wait and see on my rewatch. He ended up finishing in 5th place. Post-show, he mentioned how the show was more like a "school of villains" for him, which pretty much confirms that he’s not in the same league as Omarosa, Fairplay, and New York.

SAVING: WILL YOUNG

Aww I feel so bad but I don't have much of a memory of Ariel, despite her making it all the way to 3rd. 🙈 I think I liked her but I wasn't really that invested in her. She's beautiful though. ❤️ I think I remember Zach excluded telling Ariel about his intimate time with Gabi, even though he told Kaity about it. Something was off there and felt bad for Ariel being left out from not knowing when she was eliminated as she felt like the obvious 3rd wheel.   

Ahh no worries on the Arie cut, Diana. :haha: Though if it was a save I was more passionate about, I would have let it be known I wasn't happy about that cut. :kissbye: :giggle:  I thought I remember liking Arie, or at least his gameplay or how he played the game on The Traitors. I just know I liked him more there than as The Bachelor years ago. :haha: I would have preferred him to outlast a few others from The Traitors US but oh well. I think he got got and got played by Cirie at the end, so I get him being bitter about that at that time. But it's Queen Cirie and she had to do what she had to do, so he should move on from that. :giggle: Ooh but then he quit to help Andie & Quentin win and split the money for themselves. I forgot how exactly that went down.  

OOH Right, I totally forgot that Shake was on Love is Blind.  :dead: I wish I could have gotten into that show, but Shake already annoyed me a lot on House of Villains, so I am sure he would have annoyed me on LIB, especially with what I heard of his reputation on there. :haha: But yeah I remember wanting him to go for most of the season, so when he won those redemption of the week challenges, I was always so ticked off about that. :dead: Though I THINK I liked him for one move he did earlier in the game (the move where he saved New York - didn't vote how Omarosa wanted), so I'll appreciate him for that. :haha: But that feeling was short lived. :haha: Oh I forgot about what happened between him and Anfisa.

JOSH SMALLEY

45f7fb60-560c-11ee-bbff-f1ca22f913f8

Josh Smalley competed on the 2023 edition of The Great British Bake-Off. He's a chemist by trade, but he has a passion for baking. In addition, he's been playing rugby for his local team for over 15 years. He bakes treats for his teammates, and Josh dreams to one day open his own artisan bakery. As for his time on The Great British Bake-Off, he did well. He made it all the way to the finale and was within reach of winning the competition. Alas, Matty Edgell ended up being the winner. Josh was happy for Matty though, saying "So chuffed for Matty. When it always comes to the cakes, he has been fantastic. He's such a worthy winner and a lovely chap as well." I can't find much online about Josh's time on the show. There's a get-to-know Josh video on YouTube, which coincidentally was uploaded on YouTube only 12 days ago as of this writing. The video is mainly about rugby, but he does discuss baking and his time on the show. He likes baking because it brings people together. He also feels like there was no competitiveness during the series; everyone just wanted to do their best. The Great British Bake Off is supposed to be a wholesome show after all, as far as I know. Anyway, Josh seems like a very nice guy. Sorry to eliminate him from the rankdown.   

Saving Josh Wilder.

giphy.webp