2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I was lowkey hoping for Kahanna to slay the season since I knew she was in the Vegas Show for a while, and she really delivered. Her low placement for the Rusical was a robbery. And I loved Lala Ri's Talen Show but Kahanna had the best runway package of the season (aside from Jimbo, arguably) and was fully robbed for recognition of that in the Fame Games

46 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Kahanna was unfairly judged all season long. She didn’t deserve most of her low placements and has one of the greatest runway packages of all time. Everything was spectacular.

I think I agree with both of you on these posts. Kahanna definitely did better than her track record show and should have been acknowledged better for it. :( 

20 minutes ago, jarmon said:

NOT MARCIA MARCIA MARCIA IM SOBBING 

Marcia Marcia Marcia GIFs | Tenor

Ow! Your nose!

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Whitney Adebayo

Who Is This Owl GIF

Edited by Solaris
  • Sad 1

Brooke Lynn Hytes Drag Race GIF - Brooke Lynn Hytes Drag Race Season11 -  Discover & Share GIFs

Nominations:

Kaitlyn "Kaity" Biggar

Gabriella "Gabi" Elnicki

Mercedes Northup

Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov

Ellie Leach & Vito Coppola

Layton Williams & Nikita Kuzmin

Brittany Allen

Gabriel Ezra Cannon

• Confused 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola's Noms Posted)
2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Rip the most recent idol rankdown. :giggle:

I wanted to host it after last season, but was beaten to it.  This is the third attempt at American Idol rankdown, and still not successful.  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I wanted to host it after last season, but was beaten to it.  This is the third attempt at American Idol rankdown, and still not successful.  

Weren't the first two versions successful? But then there were 3 that weren't completed?

95932d2e6a57b6bdc8e4cb79d70e042b
Kaitlyn "Kaity" Biggar | The Bachelor

Kaitlyn "Kaity" Biggar was the eventual winner of the twenty seventh season of The Bachelor. Kaity is a travel nurse from Kingston, Ontario and competed against thirty other women for one man. I can’t say I love The Bachelor because of the whole concept of pitting women against each other and the man has the power but it’s decent television. It’s obvious pretty big in the US as it seems to be never ending but the UK show hasn’t aired for years. Kaity did well throughout the show to build up a connection with Zach and it seems to have worked out for them as they live together and are planning to get married. Charity was obviously the star of the season as she went on to slay DWTS and should’ve probably won for this season but she has hatersolaris so it’s no surprise. Decent spot for The Bachelor contestants at this stage.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Weren't the first two versions successful? But then there were 3 that weren't completed?

no the first two attempts at the third Rankdown.  That one has failed at least twice.  There has been two successful ones.

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

no the first two attempts at the third Rankdown.  That one has failed at least twice.  There has been two successful ones.

Ah okay thanks for this correction. I forgot about this regarding the 3rd one though I do remember the first two succeeding.