Kennedy Reid is allegedly having an affair with her boss and his wife spilled the tea on Facebook

2 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

LMAOOOOO at him in the audience with Jean Anne in Aulani!!!:rofl:

LMFAO RIGHT im gagged

also. Her mother in the comments defending her and saying this isn’t true, when there are screenshot receipts from the wife communicating with her mother, where her mother admits the affair. GOLD. 

I wonder if Kennedy will respond.

she can’t get disqualified for adultery, can she?

Just now, m1key said:

the pregnancy stuff is confusing me and i need more clarification ablut that tbh

I was wondering the same! I’m assuming she didn’t go through with said pregnancy. The wife refers to “last November” and even if that was this past November, surely she’d be showing by now if she went through with it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

LMFAO RIGHT im gagged

also. Her mother in the comments defending her and saying this isn’t true, when there are screenshot receipts from the wife communicating with her mother, where her mother admits the affair. GOLD. 

I wonder if Kennedy will respond.

she can’t get disqualified for adultery, can she?

And I hate to be mean but he is SO ugly! Why is it always these ugly men having affairs??? 

I doubt she’ll get disqualified but she might quit. Hell, she’s not gonna last much longer anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

Kennedy is in the Reddit thread defending herself and saying it’s all lies. This is getting juicy. I’m living for it. 

I love drama 😂

Oh Kayko prob helped her find the thread-

• Haha 3

Kennedyreid123

•12 min. ago

Hey everyone! Kennedy Reid here! Everything that this woman posted is a complete and utter lie and she is being charged criminally by the state of Indiana for her lies! My boss is my friend and flew to my Hawaii performance for the three hour performance and flew back home the same night. I also have numerous screenshots and there is a lawsuit being filed for defamation of character. There is absolutely no truth behind this and I have never been pregnant! Thank you.

Oop! She gagged :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, m1key said:
Kennedyreid123

•12 min. ago

Hey everyone! Kennedy Reid here! Everything that this woman posted is a complete and utter lie and she is being charged criminally by the state of Indiana for her lies! My boss is my friend and flew to my Hawaii performance for the three hour performance and flew back home the same night. I also have numerous screenshots and there is a lawsuit being filed for defamation of character. There is absolutely no truth behind this and I have never been pregnant! Thank you.

Oop! She gagged :wub:

Drop those screenshots Kennedy!!!

Unless Indiana has unique laws I don't think you could get arrested for this. Plus it would just be a he said / she said type deal which is basically impossible to prove without a mountain of evidence to back up your side.  But either way I do enjoy a good messy situation regardless. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Unless Indiana has unique laws I don't think you could get arrested for this. Plus it would just be a he said / she said type deal which is basically impossible to prove without a mountain of evidence to back up your side.  But either way I do enjoy a good messy situation regardless. :dead:

Yeah, this isn’t a Caleb situation where there’s a video or pic of her doing something racist or illegal. Even if it were proven true, being a home wrecker isn’t a crime lol

Edited by Anythingcanhappen