6 Challenges
Last competed: “Rivals II,” 2013

CHAllStars4_CastSingles_VERONICAPORTILLO.jpg?w=800

Veronica Portillo

13 Challenges, 3 Wins
Last competed: “Ride or Dies,” 2023

Edited by Alex95

I had my hopes up for Ashley. :(

I’m mainly watching for Laurel, Cara-Maria, Brad, Avery and Tony.

These promos definitely look like The Challenge: Parents & Kids.

OMG wow I can not believe this season is finally happening. :dead: It's been spoiled and speculated since FOREVER. I never thought it would see the light of day. :dead: 

I'm crying that we're getting someone (Kelfa) that hasn't competed on The Challenge since..... 1999. :dead: Wow what a blast from the past there. :haha: 

But yeah wow this is a crazy good and iconic cast. So many big names! Should be a great and competitive season. 😮 

29 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Why tf is Jay Mitchell there though? Did they spend all their budget on the women and the guys had to settle for scraps then?

Wasn't he Jenna's first partner from the first season she did? And he quit on the final? If so, I never expected him to show his face ever on The Challenge again. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wasn't he Jenna's first partner from the first season she did? And he quit on the final? If so, I never expected him to show his face ever on The Challenge again. :dead: 

The only Jenna partner I choose to acknowledge is Brianna.  I wonder if she's still feeling superior because she has a job in a bakery.  

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

The only Jenna partner I choose to acknowledge is Brianna.  I wonder if she's still feeling superior because she has a job in a bakery.  

Aww I remember Brianna. From what I remember about her, she didn't really seem into the show and just did it for Jenna though. :haha: 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Apparently Paramount+ accidentally leaked an episode early lol. Not even just the first episode, it was like the fifth or something! Had to mute a bunch of people popping up on my twitter to avoid spoilers so just be aware!

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Alright let's go, first episode down!

Ugh at it being a single winner. I think a woman can take it this time around though. Nurys was close on 39. And now you've got girls like Laurel, Cara (who has won an individual season already) and Rachel. Maybe even Kam depending how ready she is so close to being postpartum. If a guy manages to win this season then it's just over for all the ladies on a single winner season. Cara beating everyone at the opening challenge just confirms that these girls can do it.

I always find myself rooting for the unknowns coming in that come from like 20 years ago. Flora is so bizarre I'm obsessed with her :dead: Also, I was sad to see Kefla barely miss top three men. Would've been really cool to see him win the opening challenge!

The opening challenge was decent. I think Veronica should've been in the top three when Tony accidentally pulled her flag :giggle:. Can't believe Laurel was almost in the bottom there! I never liked Adam on his original seasons, but obviously it's been a long time and I was happy to see him make top three guys here, he was the biggest surprise. Not at all surprised by Cara, Averey, and Rachel in the top three girls. And not too surprised by Brad and Brandon.

Glad it was not a girls day so we're not losing Veronica, Tina, Flora, or Jasmine!

Not feeling the voting process. Leroy & Derek just did more seasons than Tyri & Steve and that's it. I worry for the old-school players if this format sticks. I don't blame Ace for pretty much saying f*ck that and voting the opposite way lmao. But as everyone gets to know each other better, hopefully it becomes more cutthroat and not just throw in the oldies.

I think I like the stars system for now. I haaaated the skulls in Total Madness and Double Agents because it completely stifled strategy as everyone was just throwing themselves into eliminations. This seems a bit fairer since social game does still matter this time around. If you don't physically steal a star, you can earn a star socially.

I cannot believe Tyri blew a 11-7 lead omg. I liked Steve on All-Stars 2 and his strategy of hoarding the balls was great so I'm glad to see him come back. All the Steve hand modeling (or handjob) content also was so :dead:. I mean, you gotta feel bad for Tyri, he's pretty much the biggest loser in Challenge history now.

Onto episode two!

Love seeing the Mean Girls all back together. The three of them holding stars together would be f*cking iconic. Watching the three of them gang up on Averey was such a throwback. Love that my girl Tina got a star by doing nothing :wub:. She warned Averey and she didn't listen, now she has to suffer the consequences :kissbye:

The challenges have pretty eh so far. I appreciate that they're easy enough that it feels like everyone's on a level playing field.  But then again, Jasmine, Janelle, Derek and Ryan in a group is so :dead:. Like, no shit they lost :dead:

The Ayanna drama was :wub:. She just knows how to make good tv. I was surprised how much it broke Janelle though. I was disappointed to see her quit just like that, but she's putting her mental health first so I don't blame her. The fact that TJ didn't #drag her makes me think it definitely was serious and she did the right thing. I'm glad it spared Tina! Ayanna dancing out of the room was the highlight of the whole thing for me :dead:

Laurel & Nicole is already...whew. I'm dreading us reaching the point where they start hooking up again. The two of them are emotional terrorists and once they come together, the house is in for a shitstorm.

I can't say I was blown away by these two episodes, but the cast is so good and I'm excited for the season ahead.

I watched the first episode.

There are a whole bunch of who's? in this cast for me.  Averey, Flora, Adam, Kefla.  Is this the Tyrie that was with Jasmine like 20 seasons ago?  Did he lose the e in his name?

The return of Cara Maria and seeing her get first place in the challenge was pretty glorious.  I love a good hero turned villain, and I love a good redemption story.  I am psyched to see her relationship with Laurel play out. I love the BFF's, its my new unholy trinity.  

Killer Kam is probably my favorite non-champion female player.

I dislike Tony Time.  He can go asap.  I don't care for Ace either. Leroy is also not my favorite. The only woman I desperately want to lose is Nicole.  I loathe her.

I am rooting for Laurel, Cara Maria, Killer Kam the BFFs and the gays.  I hope Ryan and Derek do well!  They are not Corey, so I can root for them.

The star twist is interesting. Looking forward to seeing it play out.

Edited by Solaris

After episode 2, my favorites haven't changed.  Sad that Janelle went out the way she did.  As a result that puts Ayanna lower on my list.  Only 3 women running the final and I am rooting for like 6 of them T_T.  Happy Tina got Avery's star.  That poor girl seems out of her depth. 

Ayanna filibustering the nominations was hilarious.

Edited by Solaris