McKenna Breinholt Fan Thread

QueenKalie

Wasn't my favorite from McKenna, but she still did very good despite being sick. We need to vote extra hard for her tomorrow as she deserves the finale. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Omg BK is alive. :dead:

Yes :haha: I’ve been so busy with stuff in my personal life. I’m finally caught up with Idol (The Voice is a lost cause atp…) and wanted to show my support for McKenna. She’s fantastic!! :wub:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes :haha: I’ve been so busy with stuff in my personal life. I’m finally caught up with Idol (The Voice is a lost cause atp…) and wanted to show my support for McKenna. She’s fantastic!! :wub:

At least you have retained your good taste! 

• Like 1

i have had McKenna's performance of "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" on repeat this week (along with "cardigan" ofc) which is surprising since i initially wasn't a fan of it. i don't think it was the best song choice for her at this point in the competition but she still sounded great on it!

• Like 1

i predicted McKenna getting the save since last week but it sucked that she had to be in that position either way :(

worried for her chances again on Sunday but i hope she goes out with two strong performances if that's the case. 

• Like 2

Shame she went home but I'm not surprised. She was my top 3 favorite of the night in the second round but her first performance wasn't that great. At least she went out on a high note as she crushed it on her second song. Will miss her.