American Idol Season 22 Semi-Finals (Top 24)

Idol Maniac

20 minutes ago, m1key said:

It looks like the "new" Top 57 member Elleigh Francom made Hawaii lmao. She posted in a bathroom that looks like the hotel on her story and she follows Aulani :dead:

Please don't tell me we are having a Top 26 again 😭 

She’s very good. They seem to have cast a marketable group this season. Especially the girls. Hopefully they pull in votes. 

23 minutes ago, m1key said:

It looks like the "new" Top 57 member Elleigh Francom made Hawaii lmao. She posted in a bathroom that looks like the hotel on her story and she follows Aulani :dead:

Please don't tell me we are having a Top 26 again 😭 

What’s her IG ?

14 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

She’s very good. They seem to have cast a marketable group this season. Especially the girls. Hopefully they pull in votes. 

yeah I def agree! haven't share many of my own thoughts recently just because I've been focused on gathering/sending info here, but I think the both the girls and guys are well rounded, pretty marketable, and diverse (diverse as it gets on Idol). very interested to see how this goes 🍿

Edited by m1key

8 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Thrilled that Nya made it as well as Abi and Hailey!  A tad disappointed that Scarlet didn't make it but she wasn't one of my favorites for the girls, so I'm not too upset about her not making it.

1 girl from this list is not making it and some people are under the impression that Nya is at home and not there so not sure if that's accurate or but we shall see I guess. 

5 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

1 girl from this list is not making it and some people are under the impression that Nya is at home and not there so not sure if that's accurate or but we shall see I guess. 

Kenny holland is definately through so one more male 

• Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 22 Semi-Finals (Top 24)

Aw, not Cate! I mean she wasn’t my favorite but she was good. I’d rather have seen Kennedy out. She comes across as very old-fashioned to me. Also sucks to know Elleigh made it and sounds horrible in the clip I saw on IG. 

1 hour ago, Carrie_On said:

Aw, not Cate! I mean she wasn’t my favorite but she was good. I’d rather have seen Kennedy out. She comes across as very old-fashioned to me. Also sucks to know Elleigh made it and sounds horrible in the clip I saw on IG. 

Yeah Cate was way better than Kennedy. Kennedy sucks imo.