3. 3. Personal favorite

• Josh Kaufman
    • Sawyer Fredericks
    • Jordan Smith
    • Chris Blue
    • Cam Anthony
    • Huntley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2024 at 02:10 AM

Posted (edited)

1. I don't think Huntley gets enough credit for his vocal capabilities as he should. Dude's great. Cam was basically pitch perfect the whole time, and that's not an easy thing to do. Josh and Chris have great range, and they gave us some of the best performances we've seen (Stay With Me, Superstition, Love On The Brain). Having said that, Jordan is my pick.

2. I thought the only Jordan performance that was not in the As was Who You Are (I'd probably give it a B+), but even that was technically one of the best performances of that episode. Cam's run was flawless as well, but he had an advantage of not singing range demanding songs. Josh had a couple of off performances, but overall he was great as well. Chris was off pitch in some of his live performances, but his taped performances and the last few live performances were incredible. Huntley never had an off week. Dude gave his 100% every single time he went on the stage. But I will say though, his run was short as compared to some of the early winners, so hard to compare him with them. I personally think Sawyer had a good run as well. But yeah, he's not the type of singer you think of when you're thinking of best runs. 

3. Jordan > Sawyer > Huntley > Chris > Cam > Josh.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

The second question alone, it's iconic that Jordan's pre-live songs are only songs of his that didn't reach top 10 on iTunes. Sawyer did almost the same except his playoffs and coach duet didn't reach top 10, and none of his songs reached No.1. 

Damn I miss the old times when I was checking the chart once per hour after the episode ends.

• Like 1

Jordan

Sawyer

Sawyer

Chris B is the only one I don’t care for that much in the last group, he was really good but I couldn’t connect with his performances, only liked Rhythm Nation that much. I really liked the other 5.

12 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

1. I don't think Huntley gets enough credit for his vocal capabilities as he should. Dude's great. Cam was basically pitch perfect the whole time, and that's not an easy thing to do. Josh and Chris have great range, and they gave us some of the best performances we've seen (Stay With Me, Superstition, Love On The Brain). Having said that, Jordan is my pick.

2. I thought the only Jordan performance that was not in the As was Who You Are (I'd probably give it a B+), but even that was technically one of the best performances of that episode. Cam's run was flawless as well, but he had an advantage of not singing range demanding songs. Josh had a couple of off performances, but overall he was great as well. Chris was off pitch in some of his live performances, but his taped performances and the last few live performances were incredible. Huntley never had an off week. Dude gave his 100% every single time he went on the stage. But I will say though, his run was short as compared to some of the early winners, so hard to compare him with them. I personally think Sawyer had a good run as well. But yeah, he's not the type of singer you think of when you're thinking of best runs. 

3. Jordan > Sawyer > Huntley > Chris > Cam > Josh.

Even Jordan felt "Who You Are" was not his best. Everyone that week had vocal fatigue but Jordan was on a roll. No need to say who got all my votes👻

Edited by Nutterbutter
  • Like 1

The 3 people advancing to next round are:

Jordan, Cam, Huntley

Jordan, Sawyer, Huntley

Jordan, Sawyer, Cam (If more people were able to vote, I'm sure Huntley would have got more votes.  I didn't even realize the poll closed soon. Tried to extend it but couldn't)