KelseyW

wow 2/3 of the videos Idol posted from Abi's winning moment are now gaining momentum on TikTok. One of them has 3m views and 266k likes, and the other has 3.2m views and 234k likes! Lots of top comments calling her one of the best winners, comparing her to Kelly, etc. ❤️ 

it really makes me happy to see younger people connecting with her! hoping this translates to her success post-show.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, m1key said:

wow 2/3 of the videos Idol posted from Abi's winning moment are now gaining momentum on TikTok. One of them has 3m views and 266k likes, and the other has 3.2m views and 234k likes! Lots of top comments calling her one of the best winners, comparing her to Kelly, etc. ❤️ 

it really makes me happy to see younger people connecting with her! hoping this translates to her success post-show.  

Me too.

18 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

ariel panzer (one of the idol casting recruiters) responsible to reach out to abi on social media and getting her to audition to the show made a sweet post about her win! she also recruited jack, emmy and kaibrienne.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Syeh3pMX6/?igsh=MW9lMnU4enR6cmx5Yg==

hope she stays on the show cause she's got an excellent eye for talent

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, m1key said:

wow this is a truly beautiful photo ❤️ 

Jayna continues to be her caring self by checking on Will. ❤️

And of course: One last bit of support for Katy, plus Abi surrounded by Julia and the queens...

Edited by NGL2008
  • Like 2

Abi is supposed to have thrown out the first pitch at the Mets baseball game today but no proof yet unless it's a later game... lol

2 hours ago, Karm said:

There are two videos on the Mets Instagram of her talking and pitching! ❤️

I wish Instagram stuff could be linked on here!!

She did great! 

image.jpeg.80e1807462e97b7d4aef8e25e3a83912.jpeg

I present my haha funny joke brain plus my sister's meme generating craft. lmao

I thought of this because these videos Abi and Julia did of reacting to their hate comments online with water in their mouths was basically comedy GOLD. :lmao:

• Haha 1

I managed to take a few pics of her and put them into a collage - she also sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" in the seventh inning:

May be an image of 8 people and text that says 'cítı tiFIELD FIELD ነስ Mata Mot 0R00PH A ab 3y A BC DUNBN 37 09.00 SAMSUNG'

I should be on Cloud Nine right now after seeing her... But my team had to go ruin my good mood by blowing the lead and losing the game... 🙄

• Like 3

Going off on a tangent, this is reminds me of when David Cook (and Carly Smithson) both attended a Mets game back in 2008. They took batting practice, David tossed out the First Pitch, and they lead the crowd in the singing of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

SO COOL. IGNORE MY MEME. lmao

Nah I'm happy you got to see her! How did she sound???

We were singing along with her, so I didn't get to hear her voice much lol, but from what I was able to hear, she sounded great. :yes: 

• Thanks 1

I started making an Abi themed YouTube playlist!

It only has covers she did, her originals, and covers I'd love to see her do.

ALSO. I want to include her best AI performances but idk. What If AI locks them after the season ends or something? They better not a lot of hers did great! Paranoia sorry... lol :unsure:

27 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

I managed to take a few pics of her and put them into a collage - she also sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" in the seventh inning:

May be an image of 8 people and text that says 'cítı tiFIELD FIELD ነስ Mata Mot 0R00PH A ab 3y A BC DUNBN 37 09.00 SAMSUNG'

I should be on Cloud Nine right now after seeing her... But my team had to go ruin my good mood by blowing the lead and losing the game... 🙄

Pity that your team lost.

20 hours ago, ShortstopVM said:

so glad you got to see her!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KelseyW said:

SO COOL. IGNORE MY MEME. lmao

Nah I'm happy you got to see her! How did she sound???

Here is a clip!

• Thanks 1