KelseyW

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

Maybe they thought Megan's underdog story would be enough to beat Iam. Although that is kind of insane with that James Blunt duet. That was so emotionally exploitative that it's hard to see anyone aside from Iam winning.

I would assume one of the platinum ticket singers so either Cam, Kaylin, Elijah or Tyson. I'm a bit surprised they didn't give Iam a platinum ticket, but maybe he was one of the last auditions.

Edited by Floaty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Floaty said:

Her interview on Live with Kelly and Mark.

I watched it and loved it!

2 hours ago, Floaty said:

Here's also a Youtube link.

I also saw that one.  Both singers will have fine careers ahead of them.  But I’m more interested in Abi, of course.

1 hour ago, NGL2008 said:

So...Who was it that beat Will's two singles on the chart? Because him and Chayce clearly had it going. I did always enjoy Will's infectious personality, but as we know and can see here they're both very well spoken.

Also: If the judges didn't think Iam was going to win last year, then...Who was their pick? Lol.

Probably one of the Platinum Ticket winners, or maybe Megan or We.  I don’t think they expected people to love Iam’s audition so much, but people did.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

she sounds incredible as always!! wish we got a full performance of the song like this during the finale!

Same here, but I’m too happy to care much.

29 minutes ago, hazuki said:

Still cant believe she won. Was convinced Will or Tristan were gonna win this season. Glad I was wrong! 

I understand why you were convinced that Will or Triston would win.  Heck, Abi herself believed that Will would win.  And I’m glad that you (and she) were wrong as well.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

the TikTok on Idol's page of her performing WWIMF after winning has 1.6m views and 148k likes rn (it was posted 9 hours ago).

TikTok was SAT for her win 💖

(though there also seems to be some hate comments from stupid ppl who are confused at why she is crying + doesn't sound the best lmao)

Edited by m1key
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, m1key said:

the TikTok on Idol's page of her performing WWIMF after winning has 1.6m views and 148k likes rn (it was posted 9 hours ago).

TikTok was SAT for her win 💖

(though there also seems to be some hate comments from stupid ppl who are confused at why she is crying + doesn't sound the best lmao)

The stupid people should try singing when they’re on the verge of crying happy tears.  You’re never going to sound your best when you’re crying, even if you’re crying happy tears.  I’m willing to cut Abi some slack for that.

• Thanks 2

Abi has "no personality" people make me scratch my head. 

The reading haters comments videos with water in their mouths with Julia is comedy gold. Spit takes. 🤣 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, m1key said:

they do that with every winner every year LOL it's mostly people that never tuned in the season at all 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Abi is still in NYC!

She's at the NY Rangers Stanley Cup hockey game. NHL Instagram posted a photo of her in hockey gear! 🏒 

Edited by KelseyW
  • Like 1