The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Wé and Marybeth :heartbounce:

Excited for Michael and Malik too, I always thought Malik deserved better

No shade to Megan though, I just wasn’t really convinced of her on TV, but hopefully she does well too!

• Like 3

Just now, nytsch said:

No shade to Megan though, I just wasn’t really convinced of her on TV, but hopefully she does well too!

I thought Megan seemed rather raw during her time on the show and I think it’s likely that she improved a TON since then.

• Like 6

Just now, nytsch said:

It’s nice to see a contestant that made Lives here that didn’t on The Voice. And it happens to be a contestant from one of the most epic battles in the show

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

And it happens to be a contestant from one of the most epic battles in the show

ur so right, Marybeth's "Burning House" was easily the best battle of the season /lh /j

34 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It’s a shame Michael and Allegra couldn’t be on the same season. They could’ve dueted again for Hollywood week lol!

just so Allegra could destroy him again? that's just cruel! /joking (michael was actually very good, allegra was just better imo)

• Haha 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

I’ll be happy to see one alum make finale.

after the way they treated Allegra (and Kendra!) last season............. american idol needs to make reparations to the voice watchers by letting all three of them make the finale. one is not enough! /joking

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

after the way they treated Allegra (and Kendra!) last season............. american idol needs to make reparations to the voice watchers by letting all three of them make the finale. one is not enough! /joking

their only redeeming quality for the voice was giving mike parker enough screentime to last at least in the top 10

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

just so Allegra could destroy him again? that's just cruel! /joking (michael was actually very good, allegra was just better imo)

I rewatched it recently and Allegra was indeed better. I think people were impressed by Michael's improvement compared to the blinds, plus maybe because he was cute lmao

(I actually liked all his performances except the BA)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

especially with queens like leah and allegra (especially her) who deserved better

At least Leah made it to the finale, but Allegra was absolutely disrespected by both the producers and the audience. But, hey, at least the judges loved her, they took her as far they could.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

At least Leah made it to the finale, but Allegra was absolutely disrespected by both the producers and the audience. But, hey, at least the judges loved her, they took her as far they could.

What did the producers do?

16 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

She wasn’t disrespected by the audience. They just didn’t want to vote her as much as others