The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

i don't think anyone guessed him . they could have used the clue of being related to two presidents.

• Like 1

a fun night , next week

The Masked Singer

Group C Finals: Shower Anthems Night
SEASON 11, EPISODE 5 • NEW

8:00 PM ON WNYW 5 • TV-14 • STEREO • CC • DVS

The Season 11 contestants start the night with a showstopping group performance, and then serenade the audience with iconic songs that are best sung at full volume in the shower.

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

i don't think anyone guessed him . they could have used the clue of being related to two presidents.

I didn't even hear that part, but yeah, no one else is

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

a fun night , next week

The Masked Singer

Group C Finals: Shower Anthems Night
SEASON 11, EPISODE 5 • NEW

8:00 PM ON WNYW 5 • TV-14 • STEREO • CC • DVS

The Season 11 contestants start the night with a showstopping group performance, and then serenade the audience with iconic songs that are best sung at full volume in the shower.

that sounds like a silly theme .

• Haha 3

The TV Themes night was a really fun show. 

I really enjoyed the Clock on "Good Times" theme song. I love that show and really love that theme song. That was a fun performance. Poodle Moth's "Unwritten" performance was very good too. I especially loved how she built the song up towards the end. I still have not the slightest idea of who Cloth and Poodle Moth are. :lmao: 

Lizard is the only one I have the slightest idea of who they could be. His performance of the "Scooby Doo" theme song was a lot of fun. I really liked how he put a modern and funky take on the song. Oooh yayy Rita Ora & Robin Thicke finally made the guess that I was thinking - they said Sisqo.... and yeah I was thinking that Lizard was Sisqo since last week. :haha: 

Sir Lion is the wildcard act of Group C. The clues had me thinking he could be an actor or a comedian. Oooh lol he sang "Love and Marriage" and lol this was too funny. :haha: Hmm I couldn't really think of who this could be on my own. Hmm he co-starred on something with Rosie O'Donnell? The guesses were interesting and I had no idea what to think. :lmao: 

Ah I had a feeling that Lizard and Sir Lion would be the Bottom 2 Smack Down. I agree with Sir Lion but aww I felt bad for Lizard and was hoping he could have had a week off from the Bottom 2. OMGG them singing "Who You Are" - the TMS singer theme song here. I was not expecting that. :lmao:  Lizard's version was pretty funky and cool. Sir Lion's version confused me soo much. It was interesting but I did not know what to think of it. :lmao: I did prefer Lizard's performance so I'm glad he stayed.  

I am not surprised about Sir Lion being eliminated and I do agree with it. But oh snapp, all of the judges were wrong and it ended up being Billy Bush. 😮 Lmao I was so shook by this as I watch Billy Bush host Extra every day and I was not expecting that to be him. :dead: He wasn't a bad singer and better than I expected. But sadly, he just wasn't as good as the other three so this was a fair call. But it was fun seeing Billy on there.

• Like 1

despite the theme hopefully this is good.

• Like 1

Clock was good.

• Like 1

Lizard is good as well.

• Like 1

Poodle Moth  was ok . it was a little too country for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

Poodle Moth  was ok . it was a little too country for me.

same for me, didn't know they sang country before, but their tone is beautiful

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

first unmasking

Reveal hidden contents

Lizard reveal it's

Sisqó

should have made it to the next round . his last performance was good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

should have made it to the next round . his last performance was good.

I thought he would but 2 are going home so it's a tough race tonight

Clock i think was better and it was a great song choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

I thought he would but 2 are going home so it's a tough race tonight

someone could be saved tonight or they might wait.

• Like 1