The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

29 minutes ago, taylanastan said:

Thought he went by the name Clay Toxic based on his @Β but turns out he's just going by Clayton or something.

Britney Spears Toxic GIFs | Tenor

Β 

Also 2 things:

-His photos confirm Jimmy MacWilliams as present for blinds, but Jimmy never unprivated so he's up in the air technically:Β https://www.instagram.com/jimmymacwilliams/

-There's another name, Peter Pinnock:Β https://www.instagram.com/__peterpinnock/Β (I'm convinced this is that dancer guy that got no chairs but not certain. Regardless, he wasn't around during battles/KO's so I counted him out really early/thought he was just mistakenly on the list in the first place)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Pinnock:Β https://www.instagram.com/__peterpinnock/Β (I'm convinced this is that dancer guy that got no chairs but not certain. Regardless, he wasn't around during battles/KO's so I counted him out really early/thought he was just mistakenly on the list in the first place)

He got to be the dancer that HollyWood Junket stated in the article. He background danced for Xtina.

2 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

So we can confirm he made it. What team is he most likely on?Β 

There's the most spots with Team John. Losing to Stee, Taylor, Kaylee, or Deejay. And I mean... after that, he's definitely going John anyways.

Β 

I could see him being Gwen and having him be Jason Arcilla's partner though.

Β 

Also the only other possibility for him is Reba, but his partner would've been Alison or Elizabeth and those would be really unusual matchups.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

There's the most spots with Team John. Losing to Stee, Taylor, Kaylee, or Deejay.

I could see him being Gwen and having him be Jason Arcilla's partner.

Also the possibility of him being Reba, but his partner would've been Alison or Elizabeth and those would be really unusual matchups.

Hmm. Team John seems to make the most sense then. My guess wouldn’t be Kaylee. More likely Deejay or Stee but could easily be Taylor.

Edited by Jaffy

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The leak is Ephraim Owens. There's a few articles.

He's singing "Beneath Your Beautiful"

Β 

still no blocks... so i assume Ruby Leigh might have a block then? (ik im too early for this)

7 minutes ago, taylanastan said:

I thought the same. And omg, his daughter is precious. Love his personality too when he was going let’s go let’s go!

If so, his partner is most likely Stee, who also sounds like John Legend. That would leave Taylor or Deejay for Willie Gomez since he doesn’t really work with Kaylee, although she could be his partner in a gender reversed Mandi Vs CammWess.
Β 

For comparison, Stee covering John Legend. I wouldn’t rule it out as his BA song.

Β 

Edited by Jaffy