CAB IN A SOLO

packman88

I love the song! My local iHeart radio station has already played it 2 times this morning. Even if this seems like it's a radio deal (not hourly), I'm going to enjoy this moment since the station normally doesn't play Scotty's singles until it reaches Top 20 on the charts.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

I love the song! My local iHeart radio station has already played it 2 times this morning. Even if this seems like it's a radio deal (not hourly), I'm going to enjoy this moment since the station normally doesn't play Scotty's singles until it reaches Top 20 on the charts.

WXTU/Philly has the same history.  However, they have not played it at all.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

WXTU/Philly has the same history.  However, they have not played it at all.

WXTU is owned by Beasley. The iHeartmedia stations seems to be to stations with some sort of "deal." There's another nearby iHeart radio station (Washington DC) that also has played it twice today. This station also doesn't usually play Scotty's singles until Top 20 (sometimes Top 10). They are one of the highest ranked stations on Mediabase.

FYI: The iHeart stations that are playing it are playing it at the beginning of the hour. 

• Like 1

Lots of stations are posting/playing from posts i see in Twitter,facebook  and Instagram . I have tried replying to all and encouraging others to do same. 

Many have already replied to me ,some have followed me from previous Scotty songs ..

I believe visible fan support goes a long way with them 🙏 Hoping for a banner add day on Monday 

FYI .. 3 stations in NC are playing hourly all day ..as are many others according o FB posts /twitter etc . 

Label of 1998 Silver Oak Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

1998 Cabernet Silver Oak Wine retails around $296-$300 per bottle ..Napa Valley ...winery started in 1972 ..

Wondered  if this was legit ..🤣

True Lyrics ....It was the nicest bottle that  I ever paid for ..🎵

Edited by buttons66

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Lots of stations are posting/playing from posts i see in Twitter,facebook  and Instagram . I have tried replying to all and encouraging others to do same. 

Many have already replied to me ,some have followed me from previous Scotty songs ..

I believe visible fan support goes a long way with them 🙏 Hoping for a banner add day on Monday 

FYI .. 3 stations in NC are playing hourly all day ..as are many others according o FB posts /twitter etc . 

I've doing the same thing (liking and usually replying) to all the stations that I've seen posting promo tweets, IG pics, etc.  I have gotten thanks from some of them.

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Label of 1998 Silver Oak Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

1998 Cabernet Silver Oak Wine retails around $296-$300 per bottle ..Napa Valley ...winery started in 1972 ..

Wondered  if this was legit ..🤣

True Lyrics ....It was the nicest bottle that  I ever paid for ..🎵

I've called them to see if I can get a bottle or 2. Maybe I can get a discount.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

Glad you love it. I've had this for a while and it doesn't get old to me. I think Rosie knows it by heart too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packman88 said:

I think as artists Dad ..a whole case would be in order ..FREE . Go Big or go home ..why not !! 🤣

Too funny.. I was just curious to see if it actually existed . I prefer white wine..  with zero knowledge of wines !! 🥺 Totally shocked at that price..🥺

47 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

I think as artists Dad ..a whole case would be in order ..FREE . Go Big or go home ..why not !! 🤣

Too funny.. I was just curious to see if it actually existed . I prefer white wine..  with zero knowledge of wines !! 🥺 Totally shocked at that price..🥺

Cab. Is high on "winers" preferences.  But it has to be a GOOD brand.  Silver Oaks is one as you can tell by the price. 

This darn song drives me crazy.  I love

Edited by tfortexas
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, packman88 said:

KEEP hoping Mike .....🥰..you never know ..!!..altho the word on the street is ...out!!

Image_HHH6.png

🤣

Image_HHH7.png

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

•  

What a day. 

#cabinasolo
    I wrote this one with #frankrogers and @scottymccreery … one of my favorites so far this year. Thank you both for believing in it and for making it sound so good! This is some country damn music!! I’ve already listened to it about 50 times today. 🍷🛻

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 7:18 PM, buttons66 said:

KEEP hoping Mike .....🥰..you never know ..!!..altho the word on the street is ...out!!

Image_HHH6.png

🤣

Image_HHH7.png

They posted that about 20 minutes after I talked to them on the phone. Coincidence? Was able to find one though. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1