CAB IN A SOLO

packman88

• packman88 changed the title to CAB IN A SOLO

Whew, just got back home from a few days of helping host a community-wide 90th birthday celebration for my Dad -- lots of friends, fellow coaches, former players, former teachers (he was also the HS principal) and on and on.  It was amazing!

OK, back to IDF . . . Packman and I have chatted about how we should move forward with CIAS. Here's what we decided:  Packman will do the occasional color commentary and news breaks (he's got obvious constraints and a busy schedule) and I'll continue to do the play-by-play.  Specifically, this thread will focus on color commentary/discussion (and everyone should add their 2 cents) and I'll create another thread that will focus on the 'numbers' (per usual).

OK, back to regularly scheduled programming ...

• Like 3

Just a few personal comments about CIAS:  It's stuck in my head and wont leave.  All through Church yesterday I couldn't shake it.   The first time I heard it (Opry broadcast) I felt like I knew the song.  It seemed familiar.  But that's a good thing.  The writing & phasing is excellent.  Love it.  Do we know who the other co-writers are?  Do we know who was playing guitar with the band at the Opry?  I guessed he was a co-writer.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Just a few personal comments about CIAS:  It's stuck in my head and wont leave.  All through Church yesterday I couldn't shake it.   The first time I heard it (Opry broadcast) I felt like I knew the song.  It seemed familiar.  But that's a good thing.  The writing & phasing is excellent.  Love it.  Do we know who the other co-writers are?  Do we know who was playing guitar with the band at the Opry?  I guessed he was a co-writer.  

The song isn't listed on BMI yet so we will have to wait to find out about the writers of the song.

• Like 1