Drag Race - International

*Chris

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I can't believe it's 2024 and I still have 2 seasons of 2023 drag race to go... Germany 1 and Italia 3.

Once I get those out of the way I'll probably do a little ranking of all the 2023 international seasons. And maybe also the hosts, the winners, top 20 contestants, lip syncs... idk we'll see how enthusiastic I'm feeling when I sit down to start hahaha

Remember when I tried to do this :haha: 

I got overwhelmed lol 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Keiona confirmed for DWTS France are we ready to stan @Elliott @*Chris @FrogLenzen :wub:

The cast is DELIVERING for me!

Keiona, Coeur de Pirate, and Natasha St-Pierre? They said we are going to cast a bunch of gay icons, this season.  

James Denton is so random though. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

SO random :dead: I know DWTS France usually throws in a random US celebrity but James Denton was not on my radar :haha:

I need to hear try la langue de molière like Pamela Anderson :haha: 

35 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

started Drag Race Germany and my winner prediction went home first :dead: 

hopefully I can make it through the rest of the season without getting accidentally spoiled on reddit or whatever

I haven't watched it, yet.

I am actually behind a few of them, but with Drag Espana restarting means I will resubscribe to WOW for the moment being & be able to watch the one I am behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished Germany which means I'm done with the 2023 seasons. And of course now there's gonna be like 4 more seasons airing at the same time with Belgique 2, UKvsWorld 2, US 16, and España All Stars.

I'll probably make a separate thread for my 2023 recap since it will have spoilers. But if you don't care about spoilers then don't be shy!

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 1:48 PM, FrogLenzen said:

started Drag Race Germany and my winner prediction went home first :dead: 

Me watching Drag Race France Holland S1 realness :wub:

Edited by Elliott

• 2 weeks later...

Drag Race España Season 1

drag-race-espana-11-4d60063bfc604c9a904f5b0a70ab6a44.jpg

Such a good first season!

The cast was extremely likeable and the performances and challenges were quite fun!

There was the perfect combination of shade and likability from the contestants.

While there was some questionable judging early on, the judging panel was also solid.

I don't know how many people watch España but I recommend it a lot!

1. Carmen Farala

8g8lg9.gif2567124d539f9048f6efab3754704e7d722e7153.gif

Drag-Race-Espana-Spain-Season-1-Episode-7-Final-Four-TV-Reviews-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-24.jpg693d20e4b166738bb5ed924946459004.jpg

Carmen had one of the better runs from any season and it really was her season to lose. She excelled with her fashion, designs, comedy and performance. The design challenge, the comedy roast, the girl group, the makeover, the puppets, the final lip-sync??? Such incredible moments from Carmen. Even while giving shade sometimes, it was easy to see that Carmen had the biggest heart of the season and everybody else either loved her or respected her. Such a great great first winner and already one of my favourite queens ever. Her final performance on the lip-sync will live forever rent free on my mind!

2.  Pupi Poisson

drag-race-drag-race-espana.gifdrag-race-pupi.gifpupi-poisson-gun.gif8g8ook.gif

Pupi is definitely one of the funniest natural queens ever on the show. Her confessionals and comedy timing was perfection. I would be the first to admit that she didn't do that well on the runway and most of the time her looks were a mess but she was able to charm everybody with her personality and provide hilarious comments throughout the season. Pupi was shady!!!!!! but never mean spirited and never crossed a line. Pupi was my early favorite and pretty much stayed there until halfway into the season when Carmen overtook her. Pupi killed her last lip-sync and should have me the finale over Sagittaria imo, but again the top 4 was all very deserving so it was all good in the end. I just saw that she will be on the first all star season so I'm very excited to see Pupi's evolution throughout the years.

3. Killer Queen

4e1298792b7b13d9444c8ad658177312.jpgkiller-queen-drag-race-espa%C3%B1a.gifkiller-queen-dancing-drag-race-espana-finale-fashion.gif

What a journey Killer had!!! from being non-existent the first three episodes to then slaying the last three. Snatch Game and Comedy were such great moments from Killer. I also think that she did the best on the U wear it well videoclip. Her final look was absolutely stunning! Loved Killer Queen!

4. Sagittaria

e557909af9a891b117bff5e285a53fcf5b00e323.gif

She grew on me a lot during the season. Queen of looks! While being still not so polished, what she did at 22 deserves a lot of respect. I can only imagine how much better she is at this moment and I am also looking forward to see what she does on All-Stars.

5. Hugaceo Crujiente

a16485fe023983a0841be0e5cf96cd9de628e7b9.gifv

Hugaceo had some really great looks but some others that made me think WTF are they wearing. I was totally team Hugaceo with the whole Hugaceo/Dovima drama.

6. Drag Vulcano

d6a448cebcc85a420afa90da59fd76a3ef19d218.gif

The robbery of the season for me! The reason why the eliminated was that her heels were too high. I mean, WTF???? Her make up was always stunning. Sucked to see her leave second.

7. Dovima Nurmi

dovima-nurmi-roast-wig-fail-drag-race-espana-season-1.gif

Villain of the season!! sometimes I liked her and sometimes I didn't. IMO she should have been eliminated first week over The Macarena but in the subsequent weeks she also delivered some great looks and performed well in challenges. Didn't like that she didn't try during the last lip-sync, I mean they were never gonna save her over Sagittaria.

8. Inti

1935ada0b30e8219643a0def5e3cf9cba3151c6c.gif

They had potential but their placement on the bottom on week 3 was totally deserved. Sucked to see them dealing with all those body insecurities as a trans person so I hope that they are at a better place now.

9. The Macarena

b8771dad09b65348baa72476006bbdec7b1e1474.gif

I would have kept The Macarena over Dovima during the first episode. I think she had a lot of potential but sadly wasn't given the time.

10. Arantxa Castilla-La Mancha

ce5a15c5bc64c5f80c2d486aa487a3e2940b8d84.gif

Arantxa was on 4 episodes, 4 EPISODES!!! even I can sew better than her. All of her outfits were a total mess and she should have been on the bottom the first episode and eliminated. I didn't get at all why she was being kept saved over other queens. I didn't find her funny and didn't think she was performing well at all and now I found out that she is in the newest UK vs. the World, so I have to look forward to that whenever I get to that season 🙂

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

Seasons Rankings:

1 - Season 6 

2 - All Stars Season 2 

3 - All Stars Season 6

4 - Season 9

5 - Season 5

6 - UK Season 2

7 - Season 4

8 - Season 12

9 - España Season 1

10 - Season 8

11 - Canada Season 1

12 - Season 1 

13 - Season 2

14 - Season 3

15 - Season 10 

16 - UK Season 1

17 - Season 13 

18 - All Stars Season 5

19 - All Stars Season 4 

20 - All-Stars Season 3 

21 - Season 7

22- All-Stars Season 1

23 - Season 11

24 - Down Under Season 1

next up UK3!!!!!!

UK S

On 2/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, .Rei said:

Seasons Rankings:

1 - Season 6 

2 - All Stars Season 2 

3 - All Stars Season 6

4 - Season 9

5 - Season 5

6 - UK Season 2

7 - Season 4

8 - Season 12

9 - España Season 1

10 - Season 8

11 - Canada Season 1

12 - Season 1 

13 - Season 2

14 - Season 3

15 - Season 10 

16 - UK Season 1

17 - Season 13 

18 - All Stars Season 5

19 - All Stars Season 4 

20 - All-Stars Season 3 

21 - Season 7

22- All-Stars Season 1

23 - Season 11

24 - Down Under Season 1

next up UK3!!!!!!

UK S

Season 7 this low is criminal!

Carmen just strolling up to critiques in the Rosalia runway(?) with a perfect outfit and being like “oh yh I made this earlier ^_^“. Carmen then saying RuPaul’s song sucks and then winning Drag Race. A GOAT winner

• Like 3

On 2/18/2024 at 11:13 AM, .Rei said:

6. Drag Vulcano

d6a448cebcc85a420afa90da59fd76a3ef19d218.gif

The robbery of the season for me! The reason why the eliminated was that her heels were too high. I mean, WTF???? Her make up was always stunning. Sucked to see her leave second.

You're right and you should say it!

• Like 1