2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

29 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

the way Akshar magically got Essence cut for me to get the perfect Top 2 for the season :wub:

tbf I did enjoy Keaton :giggle:i liked him more than Essence but I was expecting IDF to cut him over her lol but nope

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

the way Akshar magically got Essence cut for me to get the perfect Top 2 for the season :wub:

i-dont-know-about-that-michael-scott.gif

Well now I'm glad Anna left my round because I would have been TICKED if Essence left before Anna and missed the Top 3 for that season. :dead: I'll deal with Keaton outlasting Essence though. :haha: 

Keaton Kermode

Keaton Kermode | Msa Agency | Educators

Keaton Kermode was a Contemporary dancer from Fairland, Indiana.  He competed on So You Think You can Dance Season 17.  He made it into the Top 12 and was a likable individual.  He was paired with Alexis the first two weeks, and they performed duets in each of their styles.  A contemporary by Talia Flavia in week 1 and a Cha-Cha by Dancing with the Stars Pasha & Daniella in Week 2.  Keaton was paired with Ralyn was an African Jazz in week 3 and with Essence in Week 4 where they danced a Disco. In Week 5 he dances a Jive with All-stars Ezra choreographed by Dancing with the Stars Sasha and Emma. The idea of two guys doing a Jive was weird, but the execution was solid and he kept up with Ezra for the most part. In the following episode he beat Beau in the Dance Off solo's for a spot in the Top 3.  In the semifinals Bollywood with Alexis, Jazz with Essence and Contemporary with All-Star Aubrey. In the finale he danced with All-star Lex to a Hip-Hop, a contemporary with eliminated contestant Anna and reunited with Alexis for the final duet of the season, a Jazz number. Keaton was the male frontrunner all season.  I was team Alexis. but he was a likable guy who danced well. This is also a great place for him to finish.

DANIEL DURANT & BRITT STEWART

Britt-Stewart-Hopes-Daniel-Durant-Is-Her

Daniel Durant is an American stage and screen actor. His breakthrough starring role was Moritz Stiefel in the 2015 Broadway revival of Spring Awakening. He also had a major supporting role in the film CODA. He was on the 31st season of Dancing with the Stars. I can't say that I knew of Daniel before DWTS, but man, am I glad to have been introduced to him. He is such a gem of a person and a complete sweetheart. His partnership with Britt was so cute to watch and it was so thoughtful of Britt to learn sign language to be able to communicate with Daniel. And now look, Daniel & Britt are dating. Such an adorable couple. Dancing with the Stars has a better track record of relationships than the Bachelor, lol. Anyway, Daniel was a pretty good dancer, I loved his energy and his sex appeal, the man knew how to sell himself to the audience. His best dance has to be his Jazz to "Enjoy the Silence" which was definitely a MOMENT for him, I'm pretty sure I was touched by his performance and almost cried. Very powerful. Daniel & Britt made it all the way to the Semifinals where they were eliminated in the bottom against Shangela & Gleb. I like Daniel & Britt but the fact they outlasted Charli & Mark, Gabby & Val and Shangela & Gleb is just not right in my fantasy so since those 3 can't make the Top 20, neither should Daniel & Britt.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

TORI MEEHAN

SURVIVOR 42

survivor-42-cast-Tori-Meehan.jpg?w=640

Out of the remaining Survivor 42 contestants, Tori Meehan is probably the one that I am - as Derek does not watch Survivor - surprised that was able to make it, up to this, considering that she has been nominated quite a bit in the rankdown ; This also means that we do get a great Top 2 for Survivor 42.  Early on during Survivor 42, Tori wasn't seen as the most trustworthy ally for her tribesmates on Ika which even made her an early target during Ika's first Immunity Challenge Loss - luckily for her, her fellow ally, Zach Wurtenberge went home (Sorry Zach, your brother made it further than you on a show!).  After the first tribal, Tori had the chance to have be in Drea's good grace but once again, she proved to be untrustworthy when Swati and her were plotting to get rid of her ; This would eventually lead to backfire against Swati who went home following an intense 2nd Tribal Council.  She was someone who was excited to change tribes but this did not go as plan when she was, once again, left out from the majority alliance. What was impressive from Tori was her winning the immunity challenges to ensure her safety. All came to an end for Tori when at tribal, everyone pretty much played their Immunity Idol or had safety which led to her play shot in the dark which luck was not on her side.  Left vulnerable with Lindsay, she was voted out and became a member of the jury... Anyway, this is a great placement for Tori! 

Pangina Heals (RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World)

pangina-heals-drag-race.png

I'll take on the write-up for Pangina as Steven think I would do a better job with it, so here we go. :dead: Pangina Heals is a 32-year old drag performer from Bangkok, Thailand, who originally was on Drag Race Thailand and uhhhh.... I'm seeing she never actually competed on there but instead hosted that version. VERY interesting.... as I didn't know that. So Pangina actually made her drag race competing debut on RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World.  

Pangina's time on the show was quite short, as she lasted 4 out of 6 episodes (so okay not as short as I thought), but she looked like a frontrunner for the season. Pangina was in the Top 2 with Jimno in the "Global Glamazons" talent show main challenge, where she gave a lip syncing performance. Five other acts had that same act so I'm sure Pangina really stood out amongst them. Anyway, Pangina and Jimbo performed a lip-sync to the classic, "Say You'll Be There" by Spice Girls. I don't even need to have watch this lip sync to know that Pangina slayed Jimbo, so Pangina ended up winning this challenge. Pangina was safe on Week 2. But she managed to win the Week 3 challenge of "West End Wendys" where the queens performed in "West End Wendys - The Rusical." Pangina played the role as Widdle Orphan Fannie. Pangina impressed the judges enough that she and Janey Jacké were the Top 2 that week. They lip synced to "We Like to Party! (The Vengabus)" by Vengaboys, which Pangina won. Then Pangina probably made the showstopping shocking moment of the season where she eliminated Jimbo (a 2-time Top 2 challenge winner) over Jujubee (a 2-time Bottom 2 challenge performer). :shock: I am sure there was a lot of shock as it looked like Jimbo was a frontrunner to go to the final. Then on Week 4, Pangina found herself in danger in the Bottom 2. She was eliminated by Blu Hydrangea, which seems like another crazy moment as Pangina had a better track record than the other queens up for elimination (Janey, Jujubee and Mo). So I'm thinking maybe if Pangina didn't take that shot at Jimbo, she probably could have survived the vote? Or maybe people were plotting to get Pangina out regardless of that move?  I did get familiarize a bit with Pangina when she did a lip sync battle against Jimbo on this year's RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 8, which Pangina won, of course lol.

However Pangina has had a really impressive run in this game as she easily won for RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World and got saved multiple times. I'm not sure if the shorter run is enough to be in the finals of the game.... but I can't really comment on that. I am thinking the rankers gave her proper justice in this game. But well done to the Pangina fans on getting her this far and getting her the UK vs. the World win! :yes: 

• Sad 2

Even though I still wanted Essence to beat Keaton, I'm pleased with Keaton getting this far. He's a great dancer and by far and easily the best guy of season 17 of SYTYCD. I would have been ticked if any other guy beat him that season. He and Alexis were a power couple of the season, for sure. 

Ooooh.... so I totally get the Daniel & Britt cut. I grew to know and really like Daniel on the show. Agree with a lot of Akshar's comments. He's a really likable guy and a gem of a person for sure. But even with that, I still preferred Charli, Gabby, Wayne, Shangela and Jordin (personal preference - though I can say his run was better), so yeah noottt pleased with him getting the DWTS31 win. But at the same time, I wasn't going to cut him as I did want some DWTSUS representation at the end even if it's not one of my very favorites but guess that's not happening. We really messed that up, lmaoo. :dead: Ooh and yeah Daniel & Britt are a really adorable couple. ❤️ LOL I'm dying at the shade that DWTS couples have a better track record than The Bachelor/ette couples. :haha: 

I do really like Tori and am pleased she got this far. She was a lot of fun on her season. made it much further than I was expecting actually.  :haha: Fine with this cut, especially as it gives us a Maryanne/Drea Top 2 which I am here for! :wub:

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

the 1-2 combo of Jimbo and Paginas elimination was wild.

Even I'm mind blown by it with just reading up about it. :dead: Must have been some crazy drama that season! :haha: 

Just now, *Chris said:

Pangina making this far with the constant nomination is truly a win! 

She absolutely nailed the runway, that season, which were certainly an highlight of that okay season. 

I'm impressed how far you all got her. ❤️ Truly impressive. :yes: 

• Like 1

So close to the top 20! Your 24 hours beings now to make your unilateral cuts. The four immune reality stars are safe. Anyone else is available to be cut. If you miss the 24 hour deadline, a ranker who has already made their cut can jump in and make another cut. No cut is locked in until the writeup is posted.

@FrogLenzen @*Chris

@Steven_ @*Wallace

@Solaris @Zoey

@*Lily @jarmon

Raquel & Cayla (The Amazing Race 33)

Derek & Claire (The Amazing Race 34)

Emily & Molly (The Amazing Race 34)

Glenda & Lumumba (The Amazing Race 34)

Chapel Hart (America's Got Talent (Season 17))

Fritz Hager (American Idol (Season 20))

Bethlehem "Betty" Yirsaw (Big Brother Canada 10)

Shanna Moakler (Celebrity Big Brother 3 (US))

Justine Ndiba (The Challenge: USA (Season 1))

Yu Ling Wu (The Circle (American Season 4))

Loreal Chanel Palmer ("L.C.") (Claim to Fame (US Season 1))

Erica-Cody & Denys Samson (Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 5))

En Vogue "Queen Cobras" (The Masked Singer (American Season 7))

Amber Riley "Harp" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Nikki Glaser "Snowstorm" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Kat Graham "Robo Girl" (The Masked Singer (American Season 8 ))

Natalie Imbruglia "Panda" (The Masked Singer (British Series 3))

Avori Henderson (The Mole (American Season 6))

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Przystał (Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20))

Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez (Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20))

Maryanne Oketch (Survivor 42)

Drea Wheeler (Survivor 42)

Cassidy Clark (Survivor 43)

Jeanine Zheng (Survivor 43)

HELEN SKELTON & GORKA MARQUEZ

0_400663Strictly-Come-Dancing-2022.jpg

Helen Skelton is an English television presenter and actress. She appeared on season 20 of Strictly Come Dancing, where she made it all the way to the Finale and placed as the Runner-Ups alongside Fleur & Vito and Molly & Carlos. While, Hamza & Jowita went on to win the season. Helen is a good dancer but not someone I was actively rooting for to win during the season as I preferred Hamza, Fleur & Molly. I was rooting for Hamza & Jowita to win so I was ECSTATIC when they won! And, since I can't get a Charli & Mark or Gabby & Val win for Dancing with the Stars, I gotta make sure Strictly Come Dancing goes my way and I get a Hamza & Jowita win. King Hamza Yassin & Queen Jowita Przystal deserves this. Anyway, Helen & Gorka scored relatively decent in the first weeks and then started delivering some more stronger performances. Their only perfect score though was in the Finale for their Couple's Choice dance. They had a good run in this Rankdown, sorry to any Helen & Gorka fans.