2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, *Chris said:

Did you start watching the show ? I tried to watch first episode but I really struggled to get into it. 

I started watching it last week - I think the cast really swings it for me. I trust anything that Omarosa and New York are in to be gold because of them. I'm not sure if it'll get tired, the format doesn't seem anything groundbreaking. Also kinda depends on how long the bigger personalities last for me. If I'm stuck watching Jax, Johnny Bananas and Shake have all the airtime mid-season I might tune out.

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Did you start watching the show ? I tried to watch first episode but I really struggled to get into it. 

It's essentially Celebrity Big Brother with reality star villains. HOH, nominations, veto, and eviction. They're barely trying to hide it :dead:

• Haha 1

I think House of Villains is a tad bit overproduced. That would be my biggest complaint. Like Bobby and Corinne are so clearly playing up for the cameras. But like...Omarosa! She's there! I don't care one bit what Bobby is doing for the camera!

Just now, *Lily said:

Open to deals now for none of you to cut Tinashe (Stars on Mars, 2nd place) in next year's rankdown!

Tinashe joins FOX's "Stars On Mars" cast - Celebria - ATRL

I didn't finish this show

I want to include special forces so Sandoval can get last and second-last place! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I started watching it last week - I think the cast really swings it for me. I trust anything that Omarosa and New York are in to be gold because of them. I'm not sure if it'll get tired, the format doesn't seem anything groundbreaking. Also kinda depends on how long the bigger personalities last for me. If I'm stuck watching Jax, Johnny Bananas and Shake have all the airtime mid-season I might tune out.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It's essentially Celebrity Big Brother with reality star villains. HOH, nominations, veto, and eviction. They're barely trying to hide it :dead:

I'll try and give it another chance, this weekend.  I do want to watch it cause I do like some of the cast so it should be fun... Also not surprised that Corrine is playing it up for the camera :haha: 

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm excited to finally meet Ekin-Su and see if she lives up to the hype, but I'd be lying if I wasn't most excited to see Sandra and Parvati reunited after their twitter beef :wub:

OMG they had a twitter beef? When was this? :dead: 

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I've been on a bit of a mission to keep filling up that winner's circle with the presence of icons. Mission accomplished so far with En Vogue, Zeta, Justine, Chapel Hart etc. - *I'm rooting for everybody black* meme. So sorry Joseph, nothing personal but I've gotta continue just to make sure Taylor Hale takes that rightful slot.

:wub: at all of this!

I am reading the Stars on Mars wikipedia page

Extracted: Ronda Rousey - voluntarily extracted for missing her baby.

Extracted: Andy Richter - for interrupting Cat's instructions during the mission.

Extracted: Lance Armstrong - voluntarily extracted due to concerns that his ongoing clashes with other contestants would hold the team back in the future.

Extracted: Marshawn Lynch - for having contributed less during day-to-day life on Mars than Porsha.

Porsha Williams Guobadia - for performing the worst at trivia.

This sounds so absurd :dead:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm excited to finally meet Ekin-Su and see if she lives up to the hype, but I'd be lying if I wasn't most excited to see Sandra and Parvati reunited after their twitter beef :wub:

She still has her star power after all these years. :wub: Not like she would ever lose that star quality!

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I need to catch-up tonight but I'm obsessed just from the first episode. Omarosa being utterly unhinged towards Corinne, TV host Carson Daly trying to herd the cast like cats... so much potential

I gotta catch up on the 2nd episode too but loving all of these monents too! :dead: 

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think House of Villains is a tad bit overproduced. That would be my biggest complaint. Like Bobby and Corinne are so clearly playing up for the cameras. But like...Omarosa! She's there! I don't care one bit what Bobby is doing for the camera!

Part of me wants them to almost lean into that more lmao. It's towing the line of a show I feel like you'd see on 30 Rock and I want more of that on reality TV 

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Part of me wants them to almost lean into that more lmao. It's towing the line of a show I feel like you'd see on 30 Rock and I want more of that on reality TV 

If it's done well, agreed. Like Omarosa taking a minute to dramatically sit in her supervillain chair and the fakeout nominations of Bananas is perfect overproduced reality tv. As is everything Joel McHale's doing as host. Just leave it up to the experts.

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I think they might be back together now but I can't keep up anymore. They're a mess, I still can't believe they won :wub:

OMGG they are? Aww yayy for that cause last time I checked they weren't! lmaoo at this messiness. :haha: 

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I feel like between Traitors, Challenge US, House of Villains, and Cirie Fields x2 we had a lot of big names in the reality tv world back on tv in 2023. Should make for an interesting game :shiftywave:

It's gonna be a really cutthroat game, for sure. :shiver:

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Open to deals now for none of you to cut Tinashe (Stars on Mars, 2nd place) in next year's rankdown!

Tinashe joins FOX's "Stars On Mars" cast - Celebria - ATRL

I didn't finish this show

Tinashe was my favorite on there, so of course I'll protect her at all costs! :wub: 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I want to include special forces so Sandoval can get last and second-last place! 

He can be on the Bottom 2 with two entries, as he's done both Special Forces and The Masked Singer. :dead: :giggle: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I'll try and give it another chance, this weekend.  I do want to watch it cause I do like some of the cast so it should be fun... Also not surprised that Corrine is playing it up for the camera :haha: 

Lmaoo yess, that's totally Corrine for you! :giggle: 

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I am reading the Stars on Mars wikipedia page

Extracted: Ronda Rousey - voluntarily extracted for missing her baby.

Extracted: Andy Richter - for interrupting Cat's instructions during the mission.

Extracted: Lance Armstrong - voluntarily extracted due to concerns that his ongoing clashes with other contestants would hold the team back in the future.

Extracted: Marshawn Lynch - for having contributed less during day-to-day life on Mars than Porsha.

Porsha Williams Guobadia - for performing the worst at trivia.

This sounds so absurd :dead:

Lmaoo it is, but it was a fun watch. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

parvIG-473x1024.jpg

Ooh dangg, wow. :dead: 

ZETA MORRISON

34bd8aef-dd76-59e5-8cc5-8e8c3b3c0f8a&ope

Okay so I’m currently on a weekend getaway so I will post photos when I can! Anyway, Zeta Morrison was an islander on Season 4 of Love Island USA. She entered the villa on Day 1 and made it all the way to Finale, where she was crowned the winner alongside Timmy Pandolfi. Good for her, she is absolutely gorgeous and seems to have a really fun personality so I can see the appeal! Unfortunately, I don’t watch the show and just have no connection to her and it made my cut easier. I’m sorry Zeta fans. She did an amazing job though to make it all the way to the Top 50 but now I think it’s time to ensure contestants im not familiar don’t stay around too long. Gotta save Miss Gabby Windey who I loved on The Bachelor. 

save: Gabby Windey

Edited by jarmon

Adria Biles AKA Louise (Claim to Fame)

Claim to Fame' Simone Biles's Sister on Best Advice Olympic Gymnast Has  Given Her (EXCLUSIVE)

Simone Biles' sister Adria doesn't win $100K on 'Claim To Fame'

Adria is Simone's sister. Could it be any more obvious??? She somehow made it to 5th place despite being clearly related. How? Because she won the challenge every single week lmao. That makes her immune I think and also gives her clues for others. She won Week 3 and then Week 5, Week 6, and Week 7. She only went home in Week 8 because she didn't win the challenge. It's very fitting that Simone's sister dominated the competition while she was there. Only the eventual winner ended up with as many weekly wins as Adria, and that's because the winner swept it all once Adria was gone. I think LC is a fitting winner for the season and for our game as well, so let's make that happen. Adria is the younger sister, so shout-out to all younger siblings out there, we in this. I think Simone has two other siblings that are older, but Simone and Adria are the ones the grew up together with their grandfather. 

Save Justine

I really liked Joseph (though ugh still was hoping for Michael to get 2nd in BB24 over Joseph). But really good on him getting this far. Though most importantly, it gives Taylor the win so yayy. ❤️ 

Aww sad to see Zeta go, as she was one of my immunity picks. 😢 But super glad she got this far! She was the star of Love Island 4 and was so fun, entertaining and the voice of reason. :wub: A definite deserving winner for LI4, for sure. And yayy she makes Top 50! ❤️ 

Also really pleased for Adria "Louise" getting this far. lmao it was insane how far she made it on Claim to Fame when everyone knew she was related to Simone Biles. :dead: But she was kept around as long as she was because she was an easy guess for people to guess later on and they used her wins to help them figure out the other contestants. I was shocked but very pleased she made it to 5th as she really shouldn't have. :haha: 

HORACIO GUTIÉRREZ & OLIVIA KAISER

34811744-579B-434B-9A52-D74DA3F1C097.jpeg

Horacio Gutiérrez & Olivia Kaiser competed on The Challenge: Ride or Dies. Horacio first competed on Exatlón Estados Unidos. Olivia first competed on Love Island USA. I actually saw that season of Love Island USA, but I didn't realize it was that Olivia. She and Korey shouldn't have won that season, but I digress. So, how exactly are Horacio & Olivia close enough to be "ride-or-dies?" I can't find anything online explaining their pre-season relationship. And were Horacio and Olivia really that popular to be the last duo remaining from this season of The Challenge? Or did they slip through the cracks? I'm reading some fans' thoughts on Reddit, and it seems like their elimination was quite dramatic with Olivia getting injured. And Horacio came across as a genuinely nice guy who became a fan favorite. Their stats throughout the season are pretty good too with multiple elimination wins. They made it all the way to final, where they placed fourth. So, I guess Horacio & Olivia lasting this long is fair. Sorry to any fans.

Saving Emily & Molly.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471zklseqtzw9i88ce5qmys00nftyzje3fntjtjb12&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g