Lady K

Huntergirl

Leah Marlene

Nicolina

Emyrson Flora

Aneesa Ferreira & Jordan Wiseley

Colleen Schneider & Kim Tränka

Johnny Middlebrooks & Ravyn Rochelle

Bringing over to the new page as this was on the bottom of the page.

Yvie Oddly (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 7) )

Yvie-Oddly-paramount-2022-billboard-1548

Yvie Oddly is a 27-year drag queen performer from Denver, Colorado, who competed on the very special All Winners edition of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 7). Yvie originally won the 11th season of the main series of RuPaul's Drag

First off, I have to say that it's really great and deserving how the RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (season 7) cast were the last category to remain intact for the nearly 5 whole cycles of this game. I do think that is the strongest category of this game (with probably the AGT Top 11 behind it), so it's definitely deserved. This was a really strong edition of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, and probably the very strongest, imo. With that said, I do think Yvie Oddly had the weakest run of that season by a margin compared to the other queens, so she would be my choice to cut now (just as I don't want Shea or Raja to come in last there if they get cut). Yvie was quite the underdog of this season as she was the only Queen not to win any of the main challenges (maybe she won a/some Maxi challenges?). She didn't do terrible or anything.... she did well this season, but it's just that the other Queens were bigger standouts. I can't really remember my favorite/standout moment from her of this season. Well, I do see she was in the Top 2 for Episode 6's "Total RuQuest Live" main challenge, where the queens had to write, record and perform as a Y2K girl group. Yvie showcased her quirky performance style in "The Other Girls" with Jaida Essence Hall, Jinkx Monsoon, The Vivienne. So that was probably her biggest standout moment (though personally she wasn't in my Top 2 that challenge. I remember being mad Shea wasn't in the Top 2 here as I thought she slayed this challenge). So Yvie earned one of her winner's stars there, but also got a star from Jaida when Jaida won 2 stars - one for herself and one for another queen. Sooo Yvie technically just earned one star on her own. There was also a She Done Already Done Had Herses side challenge for the Bottom 4 queens eliminated for not having enough stars to get into the final. Yvie beat out The Vivienne on the "Push It" lip sync challenge, but she lost to Raja on the "Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves" lip sync and finished 6th for the season. I was definitely surprised there as Raja isn't really a strong lip syncer, lol. But yeah Yvie did well here but I just thought she was the weakest overall this season. Had she been on another All-Stars season, like this past season's, I'm sure she would have been a shoo in for the final. I'll post the "Push It" lip sync below as Yvie won that and I love that song. :bobo: 

Saving: Nicolina

Nicolina-Bozzo-sings-Poor-Unfortunate-So

Colleen Schneider & Kim Tränka (The Challenge: Ride or Dies)

Kim Tränka and Colleen Schneider partnered on The Challenge: Ride or Dies

Kim is the man and Colleen is the woman. They were rookies for The Challenge but they had other reality TV experience. Kim was on the German Prince Charming queer dating show and Colleen was on the German Mole. The running joke among fans apparently was that they look like Targaryens from Game of Thrones. Kim found love on season 3 of Prince Charming with Maurice Shmitz but they broke up since then. Colleen was on The Mole and was, in fact, the Mole on her season and almost won until she was discovered. They are both apparently dancers. Honestly they sound kind of awesome but I've gotten this far into the write-up and don't want to cut from the other shows. I don't know how or why they found each other for this show but they're German reality TV personalities with vague dance training so somehow their agents linked up and somehow convinced The Challenge to let them participate. I'm not totally understanding the circumstance for their elimination but I think they were nominated to have to do an elimination challenge against another team and they lost the challenge. Apparently the rest of the cast found out that Colleen was a Mole in her past life and didn't like that. Not sure.

Save Raja

LADY K

AMERICAN IDOL - SEASON 20

66b2dea7397864480986590e3e3887bc

Talk about an interesting choice of nominations especially when nominating a winner of a competition while not even nominating the 9th and 10th place finishers when they should have been nominated over the winner and the 8th place finisher but I digress.  So let's talk about Lady K, who in my opinion is a more than fair cut at this point of the rankdown ; She is best known for competing on the 20th season of American Idol.  She started her American Idol by auditioning in Nashville where she auditioned with Katy Perry's Wide Awake - a very bold choice with Katy Perry, right there ; Her audition was very nice and she did showcase her vocal capability so she certainly deserved to make it through to the next room.  She made it through Hollywood where she showcased I'd Rather Go Blind which is probably her highlight during her American Idol.  After she made the Top 24, she chose some very questionable song choices that didn't really suit her voice or showcase her voice ; For Top 24, she tried to do a Postmodern Jukebox rendition of Before He Cheats which didn't really work for me.  But the public disagree with me and she made it into the Top 20 where she chose to sing Rihanna's Love On The Brain which wasn't a terrible performance but definitely lacked the vocal power the song needs.  After that performance she made it into the Top 14 where she did Bust Your Windows ; I didn't mind that performance but always felt that she was lacking the anger and grit the song needed & she unfortunately showcased certain weaknesses in her voice with some of the high note.  For the Top 14, she went down a complete different route where she took on Fantasia' I Believe - a big mistake, in my opinion, as nobody will ever match Fantasia's amazing rendition of the song & everyone always struggle with it.  During the Top 11, she took on my favourite song by Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor - and she struggled with the emotion connection to the song, and she forget the lyrics.  She was eliminated about that performance but not for long as the judges saved her which meant she was going to perform a Disney song which she chose How Far I'll Go ; I didn't care for her rendition but it's probably one of her better performance.  She finished in 10th/9th/8th place depending how you see it...  Overall, she does have a nice a voice but she still hasn't really found her style or identity based on what she has showcased on Idol as it was a bit all over the place, not consistent, and didn't really tell us who she is as an artist / singer. 

SAVING: GISELE LULLABY

Edited by *Chris

Johnny Middlebrooks & Ravyn Rochelle

e5c0b-16655735278062-1920.jpg

Johnny and Ravyn both made their debut seasons on The Challenge: Ride or Dies. Johnny first appeared on Love Island USA, meanwhile his partner Ravyn was a reality tv rookie. They had a pretty mixed run for the three episodes they were there. They started strong out the gate winning the first challenge, an impressive feat for two newbies on the show. However on the third episode, they ended up in the elimination arena and were sent home by fellow rookies; and eventual finalists, Horacio and Olivia. Based on their short run on the show they’ve done well to make it this far but are fair cuts at this point.

Save Shea Coulee

- Colleen & Kim were a fun lolzy team. :haha: And yeah they did have a tough hurdle to overcome with stuff being out there of Colleen being The Mole in the past so people would never trust them from the getgo. I was wondering about their connection as I can't recall if they were actually friends or ~pretended to be?

- Aww I really enjoyed Lady K for the most part and really enjoyed her voice, though I get the criticism as she did have kind of a rocky/all over the place journey on the show. I think "Love on the Brain" was my favorite from her? Also really enjoyed "Bust Your Windows" too, and some others. Glad she was able to make it this far.

- Oooh Johnny & Ravyn were quite gutsy players.... especially with targeting Tori & Devin right from the very start. I loved how gutsy and unafraid they were as players, but sadly that put a big target on themselves that was going to be hard to avoid. I wish they lasted longer as they were strong competitors and could have brought some good drama (and I say that as someone who was indifferent on Johnny on LI).

Emyrson Flora

Twinsburg's Emyrson Flora makes Top 10 in 'American Idol' - cleveland.com

Man I really struggled to spell her name properly.  Emyrson was on Season 20 of American Idol.  I don't remember too much about her, which is surprising since she made it to the Top 10.  I remember her Top 24 most I think, as I remember she sang Miley Cyrus Angels Like You.  I can't say I remember anything else she did besides The Onward song in Disney Week.  That was also the round she was eliminated, along with Mike Parker and Lady K (who I remember for having a TERRIBLE cover of Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats.  Maybe I can use that when I cut her. Nevermind, she's been cut. That said, Emyrson did well, for a contestant I don't remember.  She made it about halfway in the rankdown.

Save: Huntergirl

ANEESA FERREIRA & JORDAN WISELEY

MV5BMjI3MGMxZTktYzg5Ny00OWYxLTllZjktODU2

Aneesa & Jordan appeared on Season 38 of The Challenge which was was titled "Ride or Dies". I still think that this pairing was a little random and done just so that Aneesa could finally get a win, and still, that didn't happen, lol. I just don't get why The Challenge producers are so obsessed with Aneesa, like WHAT IS THE APPEAL?!??! Anyways, Aneesa had won 5 challenges during this season and Jordan only 2. Aneesa & Jordan won 1 challenge when they were paired together. They then sent in Jay & Michele into elimination and consequently got them eliminated. Aneesa & Jordan made it all the way to the Finale only for Aneesa to get hurt in the final challenge and as expected, she lost. They placed 3rd overall and maybe this is a sign that Aneesa needs to retire from The Challenge. Like it ain't gonna happen, gurl.

Save: Leah Marlene.

- Lmaoo yeah Emyrson's name is wayy too hard to try to remember how to spell. :dead: She's okay/fine but wasn't too memorable or stood out much for me. I do wish Lady K had outlasted her here but oh well.... just two spots apart ain't bad. :haha:

- Ahh yeah, I can also get how Aneesa & Jordan were paired up to help Aneesa finally get that win on The Challenge too, but gah it just wasn't meant to be. :( They did have some messy and hot mess moments together but I think I liked their partnership... ish? They did have strong moments but sadly Aneesa did struggle in the final and Jordan wasn't always the most helpful on that front. OMG lol at "Like it ain't gonna happen, gurl." :dead: 

VIVIAN VANDERPUSS

canadas-drag-race-rpdr.gif

Vivian Vanderpuss competed on the third season of Canada's Drag Race. She is originally from Kingsville, Ontario, but now resides in Victoria, British Columbia. For her drag name, she wanted something alliterative as well as "bougie." She thought of a rich cat-loving divorcée, so that's where the name Vivian Vanderpuss originated. She won one Maxi Challenge and one Mini Challenge before placing in the Bottom 2 once. She was eliminated on the eighth episode, ultimately placing fifth. Not all was lost as she was voted Miss Congeniality. I don't know what all of this means as I haven't watched any Drag Race, so apologies to the fans for this lackluster write-up. I'm just gathering information from Wikipedia and paraphrasing the best I can. What exactly does winning Drag Race mean? Is there a monetary prize? Does the title help promote their drag shows? And how are contestants eliminated? I see in her Wiki page she was eliminated by Kimmy Couture. Was it a lip sync battle? There's so much I don't know about Drag Race, but it's clearly very popular since there are so many iterations of this franchise across the globe.

Saving Lady Boom Boom.

lady-boom.gif

Quick Drag Race explanation for @Steven_ :

• Winning Drag Race would mean that they have the possibility of touring the world / their country, and even headlining their own tour. 
  • It also comes with a X amount of money depending on the country, and as well as contracts with major company which are often make-up brands.
  • Going on Drag Race helps the queen being known outside of their respective city, and making more $$$ meaning they can elevate their drag.
  • Winners and contestants went on to achieve great success such as having their own book, music, tv shows, tour, appearing in shows/movies... 
  • Each week, the contestants have to compete in a challenge wether it be acting, singing, improv, dancing, design.. And each week, they also have the runway which can help them being safe rather than the bottom or being in the top rather than safe - this varies on the judging style and the edition.
    • There's often a Top 3 and a Bottom 3, and the others are considered "safe"
    • Out of the Bottom 3, the Bottom 2 face off in a Lipsync battle to a song. 
  • Miss Congeniality sometimes comes with a prize too.  Now, it's voted by their fellow contestants but a few seasons back, it was fan voted. 

18 minutes ago, Solaris said:

ew that decision should have been reversed!

Had you saved her over Hunter, Lady Boom Boom would probably have been cut with Steven saving Huntergirl.

You need to think ahead with the saves, sometimes 😛 

Edited by *Chris
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Had you would have saved her over Hunter, Lady Boom Boom would probably have been cut with Steven saving Huntergirl.

You need to think ahead with the saves, sometimes 😛 

meh I don't care that much.  :P