2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Jemmye Carroll - The Challenge: All Stars (Season 3)

TBH

I didn’t watch The Bachelorette so I have I chose to cut someone from a show I did watch. It’s 4th of July so I’ll make this write-up quick because I am busy. I’ll fix it up later when I have more time and access to a computer. So Jemmye Carroll  was on The Challenge: All Stars (Season 3). Jemmye Carroll was originally on The Real World: New Orleans. Jemmye didn’t last long on this show as she quit during the third challenge due to a family emergency. There’s not really much more to say tbh. :haha:

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Victoria’s Noms Next

Loreal Chanel Palmer ("L.C.")

Logan Crosby

Pepper Martin

Lark Skov

Adria Biles ("Louise")

Amara Skye Dean

Jasmine English ("Kai")

Dominique Sharpton

Brittany Favre

M Lamar ("X")

Cubb Coleman ("Michael")

Maxwell Norris

Coco Lodge

Josh Le Grove

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Victoria’s Noms Posted

Maxwell Norris (Claim to Fame, Season 1)

Chuck Norris' Grandson Eliminated From Claim to Fame for Cheating -  PRIMETIMER

Max is the grandson of Chuck Norris. He was on season 1 of Claim to Fame. On that show, a bunch of people with famous relatives all live together and have to try to guess who everyone's famous relative is. Max was the first one out for the season. He was suddenly eliminated in the middle of the episode after it was revealed he had a secret cell phone and was making calls, which is against the rules. He was disqualified and didn't get to be in any other episodes. How sad for him. If you google his name you will come across an article titled "Chuck Norris fact: He still doesn't know his grandson was booted from Claim to Fame for cheating" so that's a fun legacy he is building for himself. Unless someone comes here and tells me his elimination was funny or iconic, I think this is a fair spot for him to leave.

Save the winner of the same season, Loreal Chanel Palmer, Keke's sister

Does anyone else who watched Claim to Fame know the tea on Maxwell? Was he a plant to try to create a viral moment in the first episode to get the show off the ground? Or did he legitimately think he could get a way with smuggling a phone into the house :dead:

Just now, *Wallace said:

Uhhh why is all of the Claim to Fame cast nominated? :dead: 

Anywho pre-saving Louise. Gotta figure out my cut in a bit.

Hoping Dominique, X and Kai can also get saved.

And Pepper & Amara!

I don't really remember Kai that well lol

Just now, Alex95 said:

And Pepper & Amara!

I don't really remember Kai that well lol

Ooh I was gonna mention Amara too. :haha: I remember really liking Kai but I get that she may not have been too memorable.

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Does anyone else who watched Claim to Fame know the tea on Maxwell? Was he a plant to try to create a viral moment in the first episode to get the show off the ground? Or did he legitimately think he could get a way with smuggling a phone into the house :dead:

lmaoo this is what I want to know too. :dead: I thought it was the second thing of him thinking he could get away with having a phone but I didn't think it could have been something else. :haha: 

Coco Lodge

RM-coco-lodge-op.jpg?strip=all&quality=1

Ugh booo that the full cast of Claim to Fame got nominated already. Rude. 😢 I don't want to cut anyone from that show since many cast members there will be getting cut... and I don't want like 7 people to go from that show in one round.  So I'm choosing one of the two non CTF people, so I'll cut Coco Lodge. Coco Lodge is 27 years old and from Surrey in South East England, whom competed on Love Island UK Series 8. Ugh I always wanted to watch LIUK but I just don't have the time to follow/watch it as it airs every day and it's not as accessible to me, but I wish I could watch it as I do watch the American version.

Anyway, Coco entered the Villa on Day 27 but was dumped on Day 39. Coco only lasted 12 days on the show and that looks like one of the lesser amount of in the Villa compared to most of the contestants that are in the game. Coco seemed to have quite a journey on the show. On Day 31, Andrew was really into her (or was he? it could have been a friendship connection lol) but he chose to couple up with Andrew. The feelings weren't returned to him as on Day 38, Deji chose to couple up with Coco. The public got to vote for.... either the contestants or the couples. I'm thinking it was individual voting? But Coco was eliminated via public vote on Day 39.

Saving: Adria Biles ("Louise")

feb09a5d-2129-4b8f-ae34-884720a675c0-162

• Confused 1