The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

46 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Is there any particular reason people are guessing Ariana is coming back? I don’t think they’re paying anyone else that much ever again. 

I can see another John, Gwen, Reba, and Niall season, but I don’t think it will be S26. It looks like Niall’s first real break is the week of July 4th, but I would be surprised if they film blinds that week. His next break is 8/4-8/22 but that would be very late for them to film blinds and they’d have to wait to film battles until after 9/8. 

Also, John has shows 8/7 - 8/16, which is during Niall’s August break, so I think it’s fair to say we won’t have both John and Niall next season and John is probably the likelier of the two for S26. 

I am thinking it will be John, Gwen and probably Reba but no idea who the 4th will be. Maybe we will get more of a mixup and have a couple new coaches again. 

Do we know if her 25 million was across a 2 season contract, or just 1?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Dang I didn’t even think about this.. also doesn’t the audition dates say “must be available JUNE 2024, not July 2024” so I guess this theory makes sense and no Niall :/

Not sure what the audition info said. Iirc last year they filmed blinds the week after the 4th, but that is later than it has typically been in the past.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Dang I didn’t even think about this.. also doesn’t the audition dates say “must be available JUNE 2024, not July 2024” so I guess this theory makes sense and no Niall :/

That applies more to the contestants. Niall could hypothetically just show up the morning of tapings and be in. The contestants have to be there 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

My Blake-Shelton-cup-that-no-one-knows-what's-inside-of tells me that we're getting John-Gwen-Ariana-Niall and they're giving the middle finger to any country contestants :haha:

:rofl:

Just now, istersay said:

when would they do tapings for s26? 

I'd anticipate it still being the latter half of June. Hoping the coach announcements drop soon, but if the taping dates drop first then at least we'll know some people that we can cross out.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Either way, y'all better hope we get Niall, Ari, or Camila if you want spoilers next season (or someone new that actually has stans) because John/D+S/Chance/Reba got us nowhere this season :haha:

Taylor Swift for next season! You are gonna love the Swifties :yes:

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Taylor Swift for next season! You are gonna love the Swifties :yes:

Are you donating to NBC's budget? :haha:

They'll have to fire all the other coaches and we'll be getting Taylor-Saweetie-Meghan-Anthony Ramos

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Are you donating to NBC's budget? :haha:

They'll have to fire all the other coaches and we'll be getting Taylor-Saweetie-Meghan-Anthony Ramos

Count me in. :giggle:

• Haha 2

I can tell that people are ready for the next season already! The last time someone said anything in the Season 25 thread was 8 hours ago. This thread has been active all day! 😂. If you’re bored of this season of The Voice American Idol, and/or The Masked Singer, I suggest migrating over to Eurovision Song Contest next week!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

I can tell that people are ready for the next season already! The last time someone said anything in the Season 25 thread was 8 hours ago. This thread has been active all day! 😂. If you’re bored of this season of The Voice American Idol, and/or The Masked Singer, I suggest migrating over to Eurovision Song Contest next week!

The Idol forum is popping no one's bored of that currently. :giggle:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

No 

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, jem128 said:

Is there any particular reason people are guessing Ariana is coming back? I don’t think they’re paying anyone else that much ever again. 

I can see another John, Gwen, Reba, and Niall season, but I don’t think it will be S26. It looks like Niall’s first real break is the week of July 4th, but I would be surprised if they film blinds that week. His next break is 8/4-8/22 but that would be very late for them to film blinds and they’d have to wait to film battles until after 9/8. 

Also, John has shows 8/7 - 8/16, which is during Niall’s August break, so I think it’s fair to say we won’t have both John and Niall next season and John is probably the likelier of the two for S26. 

I am thinking it will be John, Gwen and probably Reba but no idea who the 4th will be. Maybe we will get more of a mixup and have a couple new coaches again. 

The reason I think ari is coming back is because all of the coaches have done 2 season there hasn't been a single past coach besides ari and camila have only done one that and I saw a comment from someone on youtube that said the shows been renewed for season 26 and that ari would be back but at the time I thought it was just an ari fan but bow it's looking more and more likly that person was right 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aj_runstar said:

The reason I think ari is coming back is because all of the coaches have done 2 season there hasn't been a single past coach besides ari and camila have only done one that and I saw a comment from someone on youtube that said the shows been renewed for season 26 and that ari would be back but at the time I thought it was just an ari fan but bow it's looking more and more likly that person was right 

Which YouTube video and comment??

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aj_runstar said:

Thanks. I think they wanted Ari and wouldn’t necessarily have made her commit to two seasons to get her. I’m also not sure Ari would have wanted to commit to two seasons or even that the show would want to commit to that type of salary twice not knowing what the return would be. I guess we will see in a week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Which YouTube video and comment??

It was on one of there community posts around season 23 I can try and find it but I'm not sure how far back it is but I'll look

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jem128 said:

Thanks. I think they wanted Ari and wouldn’t necessarily have made her commit to two seasons to get her. I’m also not sure Ari would have wanted to commit to two seasons or even that the show would want to commit to that type of salary twice not knowing what the return would be. I guess we will see in a week. 

Your welcome and I could see that being the case to and honestly I can't wait to see who they have on the panel 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aj_runstar said:

It was on one of there community posts around season 23 I can try and find it but I'm not sure how far back it is but I'll look

Update I just tried to find it I couldn't sorry 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

The Idol forum is popping no one's bored of that currently. :giggle:

I’d take the lesser activity over the toxic discourse that y’all seem to have every day over there :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, FloorWax said:

I’d take the lesser activity over the toxic discourse that y’all seem to have every day over there :dead:

You say this like the Voice doesn't have similar toxic discourse. :dead:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Imagine if Triston make it to the finale next week 😬

At least, at this point in the competition, i don't think there can be any result that would cause an outrage on this part of the forum. (Maybe Josh winning, but after Bryce won we are pretty much prepared for everything) 

Edited by Gustavo527

Posted (edited)

Although in all honesty I have seen a ton of complains about the Voice band from multiple different posters during my time on the voice forums. :giggle:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Haha 1