The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Zoe's really going to have to prove herself in that KO. She barely got a chair turn and then barely beat OK3. I think she'll do well as long as she doesn't try doing country again.

14 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Zoe's really going to have to prove herself in that KO. She barely got a chair turn and then barely beat OK3. I think she'll do well as long as she doesn't try doing country again.

She must have really done something stellar to have beaten a powerhoouse like jackie so im intrigued

28 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

There is a shot in the promo of Zoe getting a 4 coach standing ovation so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That growth better be astronomical because imo that chair turn was a stretch, that battle win was barely earned, and with what she's shown us so far... every other vocalist on her team has shown immensely stronger vocals overall. Hoping she truly delivers!

• Like 1

Β 

12 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was ready to have a male snowflake with Kyle but yeah, apparently that didn't work the way i expected.Β 

Β 

Idk about you, but I'm honestly enjoying the season even without an snowflake?? Actually not getting attached to any contestant makes me watch the show without any pressure about who advances and who doesn't, i'm just enjoying the performances. (There is Anya but i don't feel like she will advance to the Playoffs and i'm, fine with it?? Her advancing to the KO's was enough for me lol)

Β 

I'm just being extra dramatic, I'll probably still watch especially if those previews of Val and Karen are any indication of future quality. The Battles have been a step up as well.

8 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Or you're just desperately searching for anything remotely acceptable.

Β 

I mean you would know all about settling for less now that you're on the other side of the forum πŸ’…

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

That growth better be astronomical because imo that chair turn was a stretch, that battle win was barely earned, and with what she's shown us so far... every other vocalist on her team has shown immensely stronger vocals overall. Hoping she truly delivers!

Β 

It’s kinda giving Rachel Mac except Rachel’s Battle was way better.Β 

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think even @Someone648would agree that the talent level on Idol is on a whole nother level than the voice is this season.

The talent level on Idol is exceptional for an Idol season.

imo the talent level on The Voice this season is really strong, but it was an awkward blind audition round and even more weirdly strong battle round.

But looooots of Idol contestants this season I want on the show instead.

Β 

Starting with Justice Murphy because her two aired performances were interesting. I'd love to see her come to the chair-turning side since she got eliminated.

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

It’s kinda giving Rachel Mac except Rachel’s Battle was way better.Β 

Yes and Rachel better thank her lucky stars to this day that Nick turned because that blind was honestly a trainwreck. :haha:

Props to Nick for that one because it ended up being one of the strongest battles.

• Like 3

If you listen to Zoe's social media content it's very clear that she's more talented than she's gotten to show on the show. Before the show started airing I thought she'd be my favorite just based on how strong her social media covers are

Edited by indii
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, indii said:

If you listen to Zoe's social media content it's very clear that she's more talented than she's gotten to show on the show. Before the show started airing I thought she'd be my favorite just based on how strong her social media covers are

Her acapella/originals really showcase how beautiful her tone is. I think the songwriter/folk path is where she truly shines

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Starting with Justice Murphy because her two aired performances were interesting. I'd love to see her come to the chair-turning side since she got eliminated.

I would welcome a bunch of them over. A lot of strong singers went home early since the season was so loaded.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The talent level on Idol is exceptional for an Idol season.

imo the talent level on The Voice this season is really strong, but it was an awkward blind audition round and even more weirdly strong battle round.

But looooots of Idol contestants this season I want on the show instead.

Β 

Β 

Idol’s format also makes it easier to get invested in contestants quicker. Sure, I could like Bryan or L more than anyone on Idol, but then their performances are very spaced out whereas we get back-to-back-to-back performances from Idol contestants once Hollywood week rolls around.Β 

Β 

I still find The Voice more enjoyable due to the pre-lives and the decisions are way more reasonable, but Idol is a much better platform for the singers.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Idol’s format also makes it easier to get invested in contestants quicker. Sure, I could like Bryan or L more than anyone on Idol, but then their performances are very spaced out whereas we get back-to-back-to-back performances from Idol contestants once Hollywood week rolls around.Β 

Β 

I still find The Voice more enjoyable due to the pre-lives and the decisions are way more reasonable, but Idol is a much better platform for the singers.

This is exactly how I feel, as much as I agree that this cast of TV is better than AI something about the pre-lives format with TV is just 100x more enjoyable. Maybe the fact that with TV (almost) every performance that gets done on the show is aired in full meanwhile every season of AI there’s hundreds of performances on Hollywood Week that we just never get to see & that frustrates me

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Her acapella/originals really showcase how beautiful her tone is. I think the songwriter/folk path is where she truly shines

I was shocked seeing how much she got pushed in the pop lane on the show in her audition & battle, her style seemed way more folksy from what I remembered hearing on TikTok. She hasn’t got the chance to really showcase it yet but she actually has a really rich, pretty tone. Song choice is probably the culprit there, she’s been given two fast paced pop songs that haven’t done a good job at showing what makes her voice unique. I understand why people are low on Zoe here but she is capable of a lot more than I think people realize

Β 

I’d reccomend anyone that has their doubts about Zoe go scroll through her TikTok covers

Edited by indii
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Β 

I like Idol but the production quality seems to be on another level with the voice I felt Idol is better for exposure because their episodes are longer while the voice is better for artist development since the coaches areΒ  more hands on and spend more personal time with the artist .

Β 

This is the genre I need to see Zoe do on the show & I'm hoping she steers towards for her KO, her indie/folk covers are where her voice really shines. Honestly performing something else by Lana Del Rey would be perfect for her (has anyone ever covered Lana on the show before?)

• Like 5

Just now, indii said:

This is the genre I need to see Zoe do on the show & I'm hoping she steers towards for her KO, her indie/folk covers are where her voice really shines. Honestly performing something else by Lana Del Rey would be perfect for her (has anyone ever covered Lana on the show before?)

This cover is PERFECTION! Prob the reason why I ended up making her fan thread

Β 

I believe Young and beautiful have been performed a few times but forgot who performed them

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

This cover is PERFECTION! Prob the reason why I ended up making her fan thread

Β 

I believe Young and beautiful have been performed a few times but forgot who performed them

Β 

Β 

A shame that that's it honestly...she has some songs that could really be standout moments IMO

Β 

Would love to see Zoe do something like Let the Light In or Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Mia Pfirrman in season seven for the Playoffs, and Treeva Gibson in season eight for the Blinds.

Β 

And it's a song that IΒ wishΒ that Bella DeNapoli had done for either her Knockout or her Playoff performance.Β  She might've had a better shot then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Mia Pfirrman in season seven for the Playoffs, and Treeva Gibson in season eight for the Blinds.

Β 

And it's a song that IΒ wishΒ that Bella DeNapoli had done for either her Knockout or her Playoff performance.Β  She might've had a better shot then.

Don't remind me of the latter half of Bella's runΒ Β :no:Β the definition of wasted potential

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, indii said:

I was shocked seeing how much she got pushed in the pop lane on the show in her audition & battle, her style seemed way more folksy from what I remembered hearing on TikTok. She hasn’t got the chance to really showcase it yet but she actually has a really rich, pretty tone. Song choice is probably the culprit there, she’s been given two fast paced pop songs that haven’t done a good job at showing what makes her voice unique. I understand why people are low on Zoe here but she is capable of a lot more than I think people realize

Β 

I’d reccomend anyone that has their doubts about Zoe go scroll through her TikTok covers

Truthfully she shouldn't have picked that taylor no matter how much she idolized Taylor. That shaky blind audition will be forever in people's minds until she does something spectacular to make people forget .

Just now, juls1983 said:

Truthfully she shouldn't have picked that taylor no matter how much she idolized Taylor. That shaky blind audition will be forever in people's minds until she does something spectacular to make people forget .

She could've even picked a Taylor song from her evermore or folklore eras & it would've sounded 100x better honestly, Better Man was just an awful song choice for her

Β 

Feel like Zoe told the producers "I love Taylor Swift" & they just picked one for her at random

• Like 2