🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

StarWalker1

Add me please!

Also, did her voice get lighter? Just based on her AI audition, it doesn't sound as deep as it was on the voice. Not sure if she changed her tone a bit just for that specific song or if her voice just naturally developed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Add me please!

Also, did her voice get lighter? Just based on her AI audition, it doesn't sound as deep as it was on the voice. Not sure if she changed her tone a bit just for that specific song or if her voice just naturally developed.

It’s probably because she wasn’t using a mic

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Add me please!

Added! 🙂 

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

It’s probably because she wasn’t using a mic

Hm maybe, but Megan Danielle and Michael Williams sounded much more similar to their voice performances. I'll have to rewatch.

Edited by Hsamid

11 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Hm maybe, but Megan Danielle and Michael Williams sounded much more similar to their voice performances. I'll have to rewatch.

It could also be her having better technique/experience in what she's comfortable with

• Like 1

Wé is currently going viral for an original she did on @thesonghouseco, a social media platform for Nashville songwriters and creators. Plenty of artists, and even some voice alums, have gone viral on there too! 

The song is apparently called "Disgusted"

Edited by StarWalker1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Add me please, been a fan of We since her Voice season.

She has what it takes to get to the Finale, I think she has a good shot to make it.(For AI, we know she already made it on The Voice)

Added! Welcome aboard!

I 100% agree! She's got all the goods PLUS the experience

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

Also ... Wé WILL be shown this week for round 1 of Hollywood!

Apparently, her mentor is Jordan Sparks (S6 winner) and is playing the guitar! Gonna be sick

American Idol (dgepress.com)

I knew that she was going to be shown in either Round 1 or Round 2, but I didn’t know that Jordin was her mentor, or that she could play a guitar until you mentioned it on a different thread!  That shows that she’s not an old-school American Idol contestant and might help her out with voters later on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I knew that she was going to be shown in either Round 1 or Round 2, but I didn’t know that Jordin was her mentor, or that she could play a guitar until you mentioned it on a different thread!  That shows that she’s not an old-school American Idol contestant and might help her out with voters later on.

Agreed! She's showing different faucets of her artistry! It's gonna be cool to watch and listen

Might be a dumb question, but if it was an original song how did they all know the words lol? I mean it was just the last line repeating but still.

Anyway she did great with that song the last note was a slayage.

• Like 1

Just now, nytsch said:

Might be a dumb question, but if it was an original song how did they all know the words lol? I mean it was just the last line repeating but still.

Anyway she did great with that song the last note was a slayage.

Before she started, she asked everyone to sing along to the words, kinda like what people at concerts do!

Also the song is kinda catchy lol

• Like 1